New bug in V 1.4.6

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by GoldBar, Jul 12, 2017.

1. GoldBar

GoldBar Member

After turning off the box through CEC and power on by the remote, the following happens:
    1. The box doesn't recognize storage (HDD) connected to the USB3.0 port - get error message "waiting for storage" when trying to log into zdmc.
    2. The box powers up with the default Display settings... I need to manually change the setting back to 2160p 60hz every time !!!
    To fix the first problem the box needs to turned off and on from the remote !!!

Zidoo, please fix these bugs. it's about time we get a stable firmware without such basic problems. Thank you.

darksider11 likes this.
  2. korayus

korayus Member

"I need to manually change the setting back to 2160p 60hz every time !!!"
    It happened to me asweel. When I choose 2160p 50hz problem solved (%90 time) :)

3. zidoo_cj

zidoo_cj New Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

We have brought the issue to the testers, please wait for a response.

4. alon hershko

alon hershko New Member

Hi
    I received my X9s yesterday.
    I updated the firmware to 1.4.6
    I plug HDD all is fine
    When i remove the HDD and plug it again for the second time the device dont recognize the HDD same problem like you GoldBar
    I tried several times and with 2 HDDs.
    This problem happen in firmware 1.4.4?
    Thanks

5. zidoo_cj

zidoo_cj New Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Replace the hard drive please switch off the power supply, you can place the device, replace the hard drive to try again.

6. GoldBar

GoldBar Member

I tried... nothing changed.
    I have the X9S since Nov-16 and never had this problem before...this is a new problem.
    The box "forgets" the storage connected to the USB3.0 port after a CEC turn off (and also the screen resolution setting). Message "Waiting for external storage" when trying to log into ZDMC.
    Only rebooting the box (turning off and on) through the remote reconnects the HDD.

Very annoying. Hopefully you can fix this in the next f/w

7. tomeeli

tomeeli Member

Explain more please for software keyboard. Firmware 1.3.0 if you use a mouse, when the cursor and click in the search bar of any browser and on any site, the keyboard appeared.
    On firmware 1.4.x keyboard appears only when you click in the address bar when you click on the search bar for example on the website google.com keyboard doesn't appear.
    I beg you to pay attention to this bug, is not very convenient((

and Yes, there are problems with the external HDD connected via USB. After the HDD go to sleep, he gets not see not as you have to disconnect the USB cable and reconnect. This problem appeared on 1.4.6