New firmware v1.4.4 version for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'X9S Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Igor!

Igor! New Member

Wake up IR fixed. Thanks!
    Wake up CEC failure. Goes to sleep, but not wake up by CEC. Firmware 1.2.12 does not have this problem.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  2. donny

donny Member

Hi all,I follow the suggestion how to flash zidoo...I downgrade from v.1.4.4 to v.1.3.0,but
    I have seen that the video in the recordings skips the frames,and it doesn't regulary turn.What can i do?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  3. circular

circular Member

wait 1.4.5
    my friend had test it
    said everything so fine
    i think it will come out nearly

4. bodyzen

bodyzen Member

In which year?

javarix and darksider11 like this.
  5. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Taking long again so most likely waiting for FW 1.4.6 or even FW 1.4.7 which seems to also imply my X10 is not shipped. Maybe that is in fact good news and I might get the new remote with it (white box)? Was advertised with 3 to 5 working days delivery time which now is almost 4 months ago, but still have my old X9s to play with. :)

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

3 to 5 days 4 months ago ? dude... what the hell ? where did you get it from ?

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

2017. but for you. Ill talk with zidoo and make it 2018

8. strider83

strider83 New Member

:):):):):)

9. bodyzen

bodyzen Member

Only for me is not necessary. We have a lot to have bought this device!

javarix likes this.
  10. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

It probably has something to do with regulations/warranty in The Netherlands. Over here and in Germany rules and common practices are more strict than elsewhere. The X10 is sold e.g. with full DVD/BD menu capabilities which only work in beta like FW available today. In this country a good reason to return it to the shop where it was sold for a full refund and all costs for the seller. I see them shipped here from giants like Amazon, Geekbuying etc only not from private (web)shops where warranty means something and if necessary one can pay a visit to.

So it may become 2018 after all? :oops:

11. Goekays

Goekays New Member

I updated my box to the latest version 1.4.4 IMG_0538.JPG and it got very laggy, it stucks every 10-20 seconds in youtube and netflix. Also when i set the language to german ( germany) , you can read something in thai or other asian language in the quick settings. These problems didnt occur with 1.3.0 . How can i downgrade my firmware to the previous one?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  12. bodyzen

bodyzen Member

read here: http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/how-to-flash-zidoo-x9s-unit.2959/

Goekays likes this.
  13. javarix

javarix Member

hello boys and girls without *fan*
    Was not here for a long time and what am I must reading? Which should come a new firmware 1.4.5? Will be the time. The 1.4.4 is rather not the best.

and haoSs make the forum again unsafe :)? Wish all a nice summer

14. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Yes. I'm the boogyman that hides under your bed and spanks you when you spam the forum.

15. gaki

gaki Member

mirror wrotes about a 1.4.6 firmware now.
    The list of improvements/bug fixes might be longer.

16. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

usually is when we don't get the announced update next day :)

monsak.zidoo.x9s likes this.
  17. BoRa

BoRa New Member

15 days pass after this response and still waiting ...

bodyzen, Goekays and darksider11 like this.
  18. strider83

strider83 New Member

be patient, it takes time to solve bugs...
    I'm sure the next version of the firmware will be better than past ones...
    My little finger tell me that, if it's like the 1.4.4, we will have zdmc 17.3 the same day...

gaki likes this.
  19. gaki

gaki Member

You only have 2 messages here, no documented feedback or detailed bug report.
    Can explain a bit more what problem you have and what you really expect from next firmware ?
    Otherwhise it's just another forum pollution.

20. darksider11

darksider11 Member

Does anyone know how to make music album covers appear in music player, sorry my bad english