New firmware v1.4.4 version for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'X9S Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Apr 18, 2017.

1. gaki

gaki Member

I don't think it's the same, i didn't have the problem on fw 1.3.0

2. ragico

ragico Member

Since I own Zidoo, the auto resolution never worked with my Panasonic TV. With all firmwares.

3. gaki

gaki Member

Can be an EDID problem, depending if you use or not an AV receiver and in what order you switch on your devices.

4. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

Are you saying that you have 4K content playing back in 4K using Auto Resolution? If you are YOU are a first, for everybody else it just plays in 1080p.

5. ragico

ragico Member

My Zidoo is connected directly to TV. I dont use receivers. I also tried different sequences to switch on the devices at no avail. Auto resolution never works

6. I have X9S With Denon AVR X3200W 4k and a Tv 65 '' 4k.

When I put a 4k movie it automatically switches to 4k, but I do not use ZDMC.

I use Zidoo Home Theater System

The only problem I have is in USB 3.0 crashing.

I switch to usb 2.0 and everything looks perfect

7. ragico

ragico Member

I do not use ZDMC either, but my set does not switch automatically between resolutions.

8. Rumootje

Rumootje Member

My set, Denon AVR X3300W and LG 4K tv does automatically switch between resolutions.

Edit: not using ZDMC but with the internal player.

9. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

Hey folks, I came across this issue back in Nov 2016, here is the thread I created...

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thr...ctable-file-explorer-crashes-with-7-hdd.3539/

I don't dwell on issues, but always find a work around and move on, bottom line is that multiple HDDs through USB hub is not recommended (IMHO) unless the hub has individual on/off switch per port, and this is not an Zidoo issue, but more of a USB issue.

The power output from any USB3.x can handle at most 2 HDDs if not one. Powering the USB hub through external power will back drive 5V into any android box, hence risking damage and other side effects such as unable to power off the box.

My issue is more with 4TB HDDs consistent detection issue, my solution is I can hook up as many 4TB drive as I want with on/off switch per port USB hubs, my topology is a 7 port switch hub per USB port from X9S, up to 21 USB HDDs, but I only switch on one drive at a time per X9S USB port. In this way, I don't need any external power to all those USB hubs, and not worry about HDD limitation.

10. Stefano C

Stefano C Member

Issue report: when I standby my x9s it goes in stanby (red light) then, when I press power botton, the light becomes blue, but there is nothing on display and media player is like shut down, so I have to manually power off the charge and then power on again to use it

11. Meu conjunto, Denon AVR X3300W e LG 4K TV faz alternar automaticamente entre as resoluções. [QUOTE = "Rumootje, post: 25143, member: 10558"]

Editar: não usar ZDMC, mas com o player interno. [/ QUOTE]
    With me and the same way. I have the same equipment. As described

12. Do not use the ZDMC Use with the internal player

13. Antonio.I

Antonio.I New Member

It happens to me too!!
    any help?

14. SaskMedia

SaskMedia Member

Auto resolution switching only seems to work on MP4, .ts, or MKV-x264 content. MKV h265 content doesn't auto switch to 4K.

15. ragico

ragico Member

Not here. Autoresolution never works in my system.

16. bodyzen

bodyzen Member

Any News???

darksider11 likes this.
  17. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

+1
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:

darksider11 and bodyzen like this.
  18. pan88

pan88 New Member

+2