Resolved Internal DISK

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by Jose Almeida, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Claudiu

Claudiu Member

Hi. Thank you for your quick reply. I found a setting in the Storage section of Android which formatted the drive as Portable storage, USB drive. I don't know if it is ok or not. Anyway, when adding a torrent Transmission tells me the download folder doesn't exist. If I'm adding it anyway, it tells me No space left on device. I put /storage/FXXX-YYYY/Download as my download folder. Is it a disk problem? Thanks again for your reply.

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Openwrt has different mount path. There is now storage/blabla. See under mount options. Should be mnt/sda2

3. Claudiu

Claudiu Member

Strange, I only have /storage. In /mnt I can not see the external disk. I have sdcard where the internal storage is found.

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

I needed to emergency restore 123.img to get OpenWrt going correctly after the last FW update to 1.4.4 also.

5. Claudiu

Claudiu Member

Actually, Openwrt crashed.. transmission module doesn't work anymore.. what do I do? I am thinking of returning the unit. Spent half a day to mount a disk and run a torrent client. Sorry for hijacking the topic.

Transmission problem:
    /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:433: Failed to execute cbi dispatcher target for entry '/admin/NAS/transmission'.
    The called action terminated with an exception:
    /usr/lib/lua/luci/cbi.lua:311: Unable to read UCI data: transmission
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'assert'
    /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:433: in function 'dispatch'
    /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:168: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:167>

Tried resetting OpenWrt, it doesn't do anything, just restarting. And OpenWrt setting in Android settings just crashes the Settings app to Home screen.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  6. Claudiu

Claudiu Member

Nevermind, deleted /overlay for resetting OpenWrt and now Transmission seems to work. Used /mnt/sda1/ as download directory, if someone else needs this.

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

well. good thing you calmed down, openwrt is not easy to work with

8. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Thanks Haoss&Nice Monkey

9. Ysl

Ysl New Member

Dear Claudiu

It seem you are the only one to have the same problem as me
    I just bought a Zappiti player with OpenWrt & Transmission inside, I tried to change the path to the HDD and not the limited internal memory, I tried /mnt/sda1 but then the transmission page on my browser was no more available and I got the exact same error as you :

/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:433: Failed to execute cbi dispatcher target for entry '/admin/NAS/transmission'.
    The called action terminated with an exception:
    /usr/lib/lua/luci/cbi.lua:311: Unable to read UCI data: transmission
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'assert'
    /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:433: in function 'dispatch'
    /usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:168: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:167>

I saw this thread where you say have found a solution but my english or OpenWrt knoweledge is too bad for me to understand what to do to repair my mistake..

would you please try to help me ?

Greetings from Brussels

10. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

don't zappiti have there own forum ?

go to update/backup tab and do a openwrt factory reset

11. Ysl

Ysl New Member

Tried that first but did not cure the problem BUT trying a second time worked for me :) Thanks !!

12. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

no problem, ill send zappiti the bill