New firmware v1.0.45 for ZIDOO_X6 Pro release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by warren_wh, May 10, 2017.

1. h-guy

h-guy New Member

i've been using it for about 10 days. i didn't see anything wrong with it. you can test it without uninstalling zdmc anyway. i also installed simplify build -for kodi 17- on it. i'm using it for 1080p videos with passthrough audio. if it has problems with 4k, i don't know about that.

2. Magnus71

Magnus71 New Member

I made a cache and userdata reset from recovery.
    Now 4k files playback is again working.
    Is still broken in mediaplayer jump to the next movie.

3. Bogdan

Bogdan Member

As I said previously it is getting worse.
    https://www.tvaddons.ag/krypton-security-flaw/
    Zidoo devs please focus on bringing Kodi at its last build even on X6. Or else we will shift to different upgradable solutions. Ok you got your money, but what is happening now is thievery. We are all at risk and you do nothing.

hoodafukisalice and nice159 like this.
  4. infoonitem

infoonitem New Member

Hey Joe,

If we bother or annoy you don't come to the forum ! They told us in their ad's that updates will be provided, so please if your upset go get upset with them Okee DoekeeJoe? I don't whine I just get pissed off !
    Cicci

5. IM35461

IM35461 New Member

Just tried Nodi 5 / 17.1 but no auto frame rate switching and sound sync terrible.

Jerky playback also but that may be because of the wrong frame rate.

Playing 1080 BD file Rip

6. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Their time is up. We need to escalate this on all Zidoo products. For start...

dimtris likes this.
  7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Let's not

8. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Why not? Nice too see they take customer satisfaction very seriously. Zidoo has kept all the promises, right?

dimtris likes this.
  9. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

because this is a support forum, we try to help users, " escalate this on all Zidoo products " will probably lead to nowhere and will just make job harder for users that try to get/give help

10. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Without new Android and ZDMC this box is dead. It's dying for last 6 months. Rockchip made Nougat firmware for all their devices. Where is Zidoo support? Still sharpening the posters??? WTF!!!

11. nexy33

nexy33 New Member

always buy from amazon that way when they fail to deliver you can return it as being not fit for purpose or misleading specs when the e-tailers get enough boxes back guess what they dont buy that brand next time

hoodafukisalice likes this.
  12. Rene Veen

Rene Veen Member

I give up on this Zidoo X6 Pro box, no more support and never worked as promised.
    No more support for ZDMC (17.3) and Android 6 or 7. No more Zidoo products for me.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  13. nice159

nice159 Active Member

At first Zidoo was blaming Rickchip. We all can see clearly now that Zidoo just don't support their products.

alitriple and dimtris like this.
  14. dimtris

dimtris Member

That is true

They are like exactly like ch... product
    Cheap and ( rubbish sh..t)
    But we bought a expensive product

15. nice159

nice159 Active Member

THEY MUST provide support because of a RIPOFF in the first place. New Android and ZDMC based on latest Kodi IS A MUST.
    So we are waiting here for answers @spring @mirror

16. Yup. I was actually planning to upgrade to the Zidoo X10, but their lack of support exposes everything. Am going to warn my friends as well, who thought the X6 Pro was cool.

No more Zidoo products.

17. dimtris

dimtris Member

No more zidoo

alitriple likes this.
  18. infoonitem

infoonitem New Member

:mad: Does anyone know a good lawyer? maybe we can start a lawsuit to get our money back? I don't know maybe for false advertisement or something to that effect.I mean I'm sure nobody wants to sue them if only they do the correct thing and UPGRADE our boxes We'll even be happy with twice a year as long as it's all done correctly come on ZIDOO play ball with us BEFORE it gets ugly ! :eek:
    THINK ABOUT IT ZIDOO !
    HEY GUY" S, PLEASE DON'T JUST READ... REPLY AND TELL THEM WHAT YOU THINK ! ;) GUY'S WE PAID FOR THESE BOXES, WE DID'NT GET THEM FOR NOTHING THEY GAVE US A FEW UPGRADES AND NOW THEY GIVE US NOTHING Users wanted the new ZDMC and they gave us background music and sharper posters???
    This is the so-called upgrade they gave us. what a joke :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2017
    nice159 and alitriple like this.
  19. wifihero2

wifihero2 New Member

I am very dissapointed I had this box for like 3 month now. Now it is already useless. I bought this unit because I fell for the "Zidoo has a really good update policy" Wish I'd have picked up another cheap armlogic s905 box that i have in my other home. Seriously at least put out a statement if you are working on a working kodi17 or not? If not why even bother with updates?

nice159 and alitriple like this.
  20. nice159

nice159 Active Member

So they can call that shit "long term support".
    Like some fake contributors here with their free boxes. They are Zidoo's first defence. And betatesters betatesting nothing but shit.
    @infoonitem we need to post same links on other tech forums.

nexy33 and alitriple like this.