New firmware v1.0.45 for ZIDOO_X6 Pro release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by warren_wh, May 10, 2017.

1. EMANUELE LO ZITO

EMANUELE LO ZITO New Member

I've updated to the new firmware for a few days and did not find any problems! ZDMC remains the usual version (unfortunately) and has no problem ... so I suggest you always upgrade the firmware!

2. infoonitem

infoonitem New Member

warren_wh,
    I have a question for you on the Zidoo support page on the bottom it has a download for: ZDMC(base on kodi)2017-05-06 10:05:34
    Version : 17.1

Remarks:this is zdmc 17.1, base on kodi 17.1. this apk only use for X8, X9S, X10
    Update Time:2017-05-06 16:05:21 and the download button or copy this address button. But it states it's only for X8,X9S, X10 models why won't this download work for our X6 Pro Box please??

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n99ucxe3wbbgxf2/zdmc-17.1.apk Thank you !
    Cicci831 infoonitem

3. Joescarbrough

Joescarbrough New Member

I can only visit this forum once or twice a month. So many whiny people here. I'm shocked 2 years later I'm still getting updates, yet nothing will keep everyone happy.
    I understand, Kodi 17 is out and they haven't upgraded the firmware to 17 yet, by damn at least they're still supporting.

Flame away, behind whining it's what this forum does best.

Cheers :)

PacoRabanne likes this.
  4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

This will always happen, i have a Chinese phone that get's new beta updates every week, ( not big ones, but still 2-3 functions every week) and people still complain every time.

5. BowWow1954

BowWow1954 New Member

Using .45 for several days, no issues.

6. Netphilos

Netphilos New Member

I'm getting a bit lost among so many complains. I understand that zdmc has remained in kodi's 16.1.... but does Kodi 17.1 work if you install it by your own? I mean, in the previous version (1.42 or 1.43, I'm not sure which one, but both), Kodi 17 didn't syncronize correctly audio and video when streaming, is that issue solved?

Thank you.

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

even if you manage to install kodi 17, allot of functions will not work, they are not implemented for rockchip soc.
    some reported nodi ( kodi 17 fork) working, but to what level, i don't know

8. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Please do tell me when was the time that X6 worked like it should? Or with what firmware X6 worked as advertised? 2 years? You are funny like Paco. Support died in less than one year. And don't call this last few crap updates SUPPORT.

9. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Don't feed the troll!

10. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Feed the A-Hole with gratis Zidoo (gift) box.
    Fake contributor.

11. Kenny72

Kenny72 New Member

Yesterday i updated my X6 pro box to FW version v1.0.45 and now when i run ZDMC it's very slow to respond.
    Any ideas what it can be?

12. nice159

nice159 Active Member

I noticed the same thing. It's getting worse and worse with HTTPS. And Zidoo is doing nothing to update ZDMC.

13. Jack Black

Jack Black New Member

Updated to .45 and all is working aswell as to be expected, no change from .43. My blue (on) light seemed to be on again but has soon returned to it's previously (dead) state though.

About the whining, if you don't keep a device updated as previously widely promised, don't expect people to be happy. Marshmallow or kodi 17 were to be expected, and it seems nothing is being done to that regard.

My biggest gripe though is that the box was advertised as being able to play 10BIT, which if I done a bit of digging, would have found out that the rockchip soc doesn't support. That was the 1st hint, FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, as to the support issue it is what it is. To be expected from new companies as these.

nice159 likes this.
  14. nice159

nice159 Active Member

agreed.

15. tonupi

tonupi New Member

Useless update. We all need zdmc 17.1. But i've lost any hope. I'll buy a new box. (NOT a zidoo)

alitriple likes this.
  16. nice159

nice159 Active Member

@tonupi you can bet some phonies will show up again claiming everything works perfectly.
    Like last year one fake contributor did with his X6 Pro and CRT TV.

17. Bogdan

Bogdan Member

Some Pheonix links are requesting Kodi 17. It will get worse. And we should all run to push the Zidoo people to implement this! Otherwise we should throw these boxes away and spend another 100 Eur for new boxes.

nice159 likes this.
  18. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

nice159, I officially give up.
    Sorry for my rants... Forgive me.

19. h-guy

h-guy New Member

those who want kodi 17, you can install Nodi. it's based on kodi 17.1 and works like a charm in x6 pro.

20. nice159

nice159 Active Member

At least some kind of solution for an unsupported Zidoo box.
    But how can Nodi work like a charm if Rockchip isn't supported?