Zidoo is Leading Products Support 4K UHD Blu-ray Players

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by zidoo_cj, May 6, 2017.

1. kokobsb

kokobsb New Member

do you have x9s? I don't know what's happening I have exactly the same files like you do it does not allow me to change anything .I play it with external after applying the update

2. wolfrick

wolfrick Member

yes, x9s.... maybe a factory reset will do the trick... at least it worked me once, after i was fed up changing everything in every combination without luck...

3. kokobsb

kokobsb New Member

I already did factory reset and then applied the update still no luck with iso I get no picture and with folder playback I cant change anything .

4. kokobsb

kokobsb New Member

how did you make it work did you use iso ? folder ? can you please explain thank you.

5. kokobsb

kokobsb New Member

I tried everything possible the update of the external player needs a lot of work it does not play iso properly nor from a bdmv folder at least nothing like in the announced section.
    with iso image file made from original bdmv folder that came with the downloaded torrent:
    1:black screen and only sound is playing
    2:no change in refresh rate before movie starts
    with the original Blu-ray folder downloaded:
    1: picture and sound working
    2:no hdr
    3:no video information available message in the beginning of the video
    4:cant change any settings while movie playing.

things I tried:
    1:factory reset then update to the announced external video player then restart
    2: change hdmi output from onkyo to tv with same results
    3:tried every setting change in screen and playback .

if somebody other than zidoo has a solution kindly share please

6. francishe

francishe Member

webpage error. can't be downloaded

7. francishe

francishe Member

Sorry, my Lan problem

8. Ryan Ng

Ryan Ng New Member

It is same as my case. Video can be played but no video information, no audio selection and no subtitles selection....:confused::confused::confused:

9. olisun

olisun Member

This is exactly the same problem I am facing.

If you install the apk file again it will work once.

10. Klaatu

Klaatu New Member

Works like a charm, now even my h264 4K media plays without studder (except for one file with 80MBit Video Stream)

Now the ISO Disc start to studder periodically all 1s, I guess the auto refresh is not working correctly ? It was fine with the previous version. Other mkv files (also MVC 3D) is fine with no studder

11. looun

looun Member

zidoo videoplay is system APP (gallery) you can see on app's list.

The Smurfs 2 is not HDR

12. olisun

olisun Member

It is HDR.. if I play the MTS file directly on my LG OLED the HDR kicks in.

13. wolfrick

wolfrick Member

it is hdr on zidoo as well....

14. Theeraphon

Theeraphon Member

Zidoo Videoplay (Gallery APP) icon is missing from APP page after install APK. I still can see the app in settings/app but would not be able to use it.

15. dimipapa

dimipapa New Member

Playing to someone else the hdr auto the movie smurfs And if so, what do you set up for zidoo picture settings?

16. Teacher

Teacher New Member

Es Zidoo x9s compatible con Dolby Vision?

Siam Wahid likes this.
  17. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Is not a standalone app, you see it in the android app menu, but is launched only by Media Center, and AFAIK, by ZDMC (as external player).
    If you followed the installation instruction, Zidoo Player is active. I confirm it by direct experience.

18. Theeraphon

Theeraphon Member

Thanks. Is it the same as playing via Explorer because I usually play movies via Explorer. If not, I'll try to play it via ZDMC and see if it gives better result.

19. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Yes, it is. Zidoo Player (or Gallery) is the player (the only one) launched from Zidoo Media Center (or Zidoo FileManager, they are the same).
    If ZDMC is configured to use external player, it launches them also.
    (not yet checked if latest ZDMC 17.1 is able to launch also other installed external player... someone has an answer about?)

20. spawn_lmg

spawn_lmg Active Member Beta test group