HIDE PORT HDMI

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by hellas, Feb 21, 2017.

1. hellas

hellas New Member

Hi, how I can make the HDMI "port not connected", thus pretending to have no cable TV?

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

what ?

3. hellas

hellas New Member

Sorry for my bad english, i must install an app for italian sky go and connect to the tv. Unfortunately if the app see that there is HDMI connection stop the program, so I have to find a way to hide the hdmi port.

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

well, there is root + hdmi deception app ( links will find under latestfirmware post ) but i don't think they will work for skygo . tested myself some time ago with no luck

5. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

HaoSs likes this.
  6. Antonello

Antonello New Member

It is not entirely true. SkyGo is not illegal, and it is not illegal to install it on an unsupported device. The problem is that on TVBOX you can not use them because of the hdmi cable presence. If not to avoid the problem, why develop the app HDMI HIDDEN?

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

good quesion. Probably the truth is in a gray area. Even so when i tested skygo. the error did not say HDMI port detected. it say's device not supported ( rough translation from italian )

8. Antonello

Antonello New Member

As write, some version works fine, app don't give error "device not supported", but after start, recognize the HDMI..
    @freeroc know the problem, I do not know if it is working to solve, and if it is resolvable by updating the firmware.
    Especially I do not know if Zidoo wants solve the problem.
    wait..

9. spring

spring Guest

could you give me the version of the skygo which will recognize the HDMI? and we will test it.

10. PacoRabanne

Antonello, is a "modded" version, true?
    In this case, please give the links to spring via PM.

11. Antonello

Antonello New Member

Yes, because the original one recognizes the root device. the file sent.

12. spring

spring Guest

upload_2017-2-27_16-38-12.png

can someone translate it to english?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2017
  13. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

I don't speak Italian. But it's still close to my langauge. For short. It says you can't view the content. Please remove the external device and restart the aplication

14. PacoRabanne

Yes! Is not a fine translation, but hope is understandable...

"Is not possible to show transmitted contents on external display (screen?). To continue to see contents, disconnect the external device and restart application."

Is enough?

P.S. sorry for my bad translation. There are better italian translators in this forum :oops:

15. Antonello

Antonello New Member

It's true!

16. Antonello

Antonello New Member

I've send to you also the new version..
    please, with old one or the new one version of skygo, can you try to start a channel in skygo by teamviuwer program, without any hdmi connected.
    I try to check but I have network problem at now at home.
    close Skygo,
    switch off the TV
    start teamviuwer
    start skygo
    start a contents.
    tnx

17. marko001

marko001 New Member

Ehi guys,
    obviously i'm aswell interested in updates about SkyGo app.
    At the moment it seems still not suitable with the current firmware version.
    Is there any update about this thread?
    Thanks,
    Marco