Troubles with zidoo and the product x9s?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by javarix, Apr 23, 2017.

1. javarix

javarix Member

You have problems with Zidoo? With the Updates? With the Support? Then you are right here!
    Are you satisfied with the customer support? What do you say about Zidoo advertising?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  2. javarix

javarix Member

We will try to collect all problems so zidoo knows what the customer needs.I hope this thread will persist and will not be deleted by the moderator.
    Let's try to find a solution to some problems.

3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

there you go, have fun.

4. javarix

javarix Member

thank you very much

5. gaki

gaki Member

It'll be a messy thread full of different issues or non-issues.
    One issue = one topic is always the best way to do.

6. zidology

zidology New Member

You are definitely not welcome here!!
    You spread discord and delete for you unpleasant user comments. MOVE ON!!

7. juok

juok New Member

After some quests with SAMBA, Kodi and transmission setup everything works just fine. All my problems were accepted by support, and solved or I found solution myself after reading this and 4PDA forums.
    Now I can't tell that I have more or less problems with my x9s now than I have with my PS4.
    At the same moment I don't use 4k, 3d and so one, I only use transmission samba and kodi for watching and downloading hdrips (2-4 gb movies).

8. Dairy_Farmer

Dairy_Farmer Member

I find the x9s works just fine out the box. There have been a few updates available. Can't fault them on that. What I can't stand is companies who put out updates every 2 days to fix one small issue at a time. I don't want to be updating every time I sit down to watch TV. Zidoo doesn't do this, thank goodness.

If you bothered to look through the whole forum you will see what has been fixed and what Zidoo is aware of as far as problems. I personally like the product (I have 2). It is simple enough to do what it needs to do, and it does that well. Other than the sd card format issue, I'm having no problems that are hw/sw/fw problems.