New firmware v1.4.4 version for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'X9S Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Apr 18, 2017.

1. zidology

zidology New Member

Maybe the job to keep silly sheep with a little bit of beta firmware feed in "follow & pay for X10" mood.

javarix likes this.
  2. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

It's great that philosophy makes more sense when translated.

javarix likes this.
  3. javarix

javarix Member

:mad: a little troll. What a good job.??? What is good, something that does not exist at the moment. to many fanboys here in the last days...

4. javarix

javarix Member

Maybe knowledge member "nicemonkey" or the perfumed "paco rabanne" something from your dubious secret closed forum. As member from the beta test group are they would have to know something about this upcoming firmware version V1.4.2. Or have even worked on it. And we wait for the two members to comment and say if you write the truth here @HaoSs

Apparently the miserable attempt to save what is still to be saved.You probably want to keep the harm as low as possible. zidoo your hat burns brightly

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  5. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

There are many Beta-testers who got that (honor) status because of doing a language translation. I am one of those (NL). So I know exactly as much as you do.

6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

To be honest, i don't give a shit if you believe me or not, not sure what you are still doing here! just return the box and move on man. I'm getting tired of your bullshit.

Schrooms likes this.
  7. mackie

mackie New Member

the Moderator needs to be moderated,
    you are ruining Zidoo's image by your reactions, if Zidoo X10 don't sell well, I guess you are the only one to blame.
    And If you don't give a shit about good support at least be polite.

javarix likes this.
  8. hotlinezgb

hotlinezgb New Member

@HaoSs please dont be angry on this guy. He is young. He bought on amazon and just wanna the best out of what he paid. He will learn with time. Most western people like to talk no matter what we say. From those talk hope they will give some good bugs so zidoo become better and better. Any bad comments just ignore and be happy. Hope whole society become better and better and zidoo community become better and better and more respectful to each other. It will take time as there are different age groups here.

9. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i can understand that, but for the past 2 weeks all he does is cry about everything, no support, no quality, not enough firmware's, firmware not good enough, calling other user fanboys, don't you think its time to move on ? This is beyond searching for support, its pure hate. Amazon will take the box back, i can bet on that.

This is a support forum, not a review forum, if you think the support is not good enough,sell/return the box MOVE ON! There are users with problems that we can actually help, getting buried in all this off-topic.

If you have something to say about zidoo as a whole, make your own topic and fell free to talk there. Last 3 firmware topics are full of unrelated talk. No more. Any post that is not firmware related posted in a firmware thread will get deleted + warn.

Lony, nikos_a, clarkss12 and 2 others like this.
  10. Teacher

Teacher New Member

Bueno, hay paz, aquí hay personas que contribuyen a tener el mejor receptor de televisión, si bien es cierto que se ha anunciado la actualización con mucha antelación y que son cada vez más impaciente, creo Zidoo debe anunciar cuando se dará a conocer la actualización.

11. laolong67

laolong67 New Member

期待固件早日发布

12. lioraclev

lioraclev Member

hey.
    i cant see link

13. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

they only announced the update. still no link to it.

14. javarix

javarix Member

15. hotlinezgb

hotlinezgb New Member

@HaoSs i agree with everything you said thats why my first post was to show others to just wait for news and post newest bugs that they found so that zidoo engineers can see clearly each and every one of them for every new firmware update without asking when new firmware will be released. when every adult knows that it will be released when its ready. hope from now on it will be respected and honored by every zidoo user. thank you

16. sem1903

sem1903 New Member

if i can use this device 5 year without any problem i am ready for wait more but coming soon means musnt be 3 month cos this is not a marvel movie :)

17. thaiminhan

thaiminhan Member Beta test group

it's comming soon means don't rush ^^

18. wongja

wongja New Member

Yo just got the box and cant wait the new firmware :)

keep up the good work Zidoo team !

19. Bobje

Bobje New Member

When is the date you will reply for the new firmware??

20. Bobje

Bobje New Member

Well i am new here must say greath box Zidoo X9S but it is thru some issues and bugs as well in latest beta version 1.03.
    With hdmi limit only recording 4gb and please don't ask us again what file for recording or settings we have done what is requested new firmware 1.03 beta+ hdmi hack with or not reset system to factory mode we try it all as for me i buy this box not only for playback as well for recording note price is not cheap.
    We are waiting now for more as one month for the new firmware plus bugs intern player we are waiting desperate for the new ZDMC 17 version what evrybody is asking some a while now serious play mode issues iptv intern player problems and on other apps such as stb emulator(pro) for mag box on anroid box playback intern media player after stop no screen black in software? have to reset.

Kind regards,
    Robert.