stop updates for zidoo x6pro

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by EMANUELE LO ZITO, Mar 27, 2017.

1. EMANUELE LO ZITO

EMANUELE LO ZITO New Member

Is it true that the zidoo x6pro no longer receive new updates? :(

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

no. Actually, there will be a new firmware this week

3. EMANUELE LO ZITO

EMANUELE LO ZITO New Member

released a new firmware this week? Really?! Thank God! you know if it will have Kodi 17? or other?

4. hardy aberhim

hardy aberhim New Member

pls update to 6.0 tq

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

don't expect much . There should be a zdmc based on kodi 17, not sure if in this update tho.
    android 6.0 ? probably not. we just have to wait and see

6. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Let's just recompile so we can say support is not dead...

7. Leoben

Leoben Member

Today comes the update or slip next week?

8. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

just wait, when its done it will be available

9. Brakiss

Brakiss New Member

I don't understand why the company cannot come on and say "hey guys this is what's going on will give you an update next week." Why is that so hard?

10. agmarco

agmarco Member

I think we as Zidoo users are expecting to much. It is clear it is not so easy to fix things without messing up other stuff. A product should be functional for 99% before it is released. Looking at all the bugs which are fixed or still are not fixed for my X6 Pro and my X8 I think this is not the reallity. In this thread I see the FW will be released this week. I think we can all say by now that we heard that before. So just show us on which devices there is still Work in Progress. And in which phase it is. Developing, testing, beta testing and estimated time of release. Update that file frequently and we are happy. All respect for Zidoo but to be clear, we bought our devices with expectations. Promises and how the product was advertised. So don't give customers the feeling they have to stop asking and just have to he patient. We didn't ask for this but we paid for it. Still a happy Zidoo user but please.....