X9S App and root

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by jettini92, Nov 10, 2016.

1. TeleZ

TeleZ New Member

I've tried the HDMI deception app, but the issue is not solved... As regards sky go I've tried some apps found on the web (on Google Play Store there isn't an official SKY GO app for Zidoo X9s) with no luck, but as regards Mediaset Premium Play app, I've downloaded it from the play store, the app starts, but when I try to watch a program, it comes back to the home page of the app and, a very very strange case, it recognizes me as another user with another name and with many other functions that aren't included in my profile...

2. jamil

jamil Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

hi TeleZ,
    Can you provide SKY GO app for us?we test it.
    ths!

3. Mich

Mich New Member

I tried ti install the app Infinity. It doesn't work. When i start It , It comes back to play store. I have the firmware 1.2.11.

4. jamil

jamil Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

sorry,we had check it,Find the problem as soon as possible and fix it.

5. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

jamil, not a problem for me, but have you (Zidoo) received Sky GO app to test it?

Indeed, as explained in this page (in italian, sorry) http://www.sky.it/assistenza/conosci/sky-go/dove-posso-scaricare-lapp-sky-go.html, the app is NOT available through Google Play, but is available on the Apple Store (so seems compatible with all Apple device), on "Galaxy Apps" Samsung market, so is compatible with "some" (not all!) Samsung devices, and on "Asus Plus" store, so is compatible with "some" (not all!) Asus tablets.
    I suppose that making any of yours device compatible with Sky Go app (as with any so "choosy" apps) is not easy, and in some case costing (for you to gain licenses or certifications) or (more or less) impossible, for example if you can't (or want) to give us the possiblility to make your devices both fully rooted OR fully unrooted.
    I dont' want to hammer you (like other users...), but remaind you about a very log term unaswered question.
    Thanks anyway!

6. TeleZ

TeleZ New Member

Jamil, I'm sorry for the late answer, every SKY GO apps that I've tried were not official, so I haven't an official app to test.
    But Mediaset Premium Play app can be downloaded from the play store, so if you want you can check it. :)

7. Compuman

Compuman New Member

news for Sky Go with Zidoo?

I notice that also the version for root device not work ...
    On other tvbox rooted I used a version of skygo (3.0.1) with no problem...

With zidoo, the version for rooted device, find that the zidoo is rooted when i try to log in

bah

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  8. Compuman

Compuman New Member

now we can find the original skygo app in the playstore... if it can help testing with zidoo

9. azat0

azat0 New Member

Hi Zidoo Admins, any feedback on this?

10. azat0

azat0 New Member

To be specific, on which firmware has the hiding of the HDMI Output been resolved?

11. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Was an APK named HdmiDeception, but I don't find it on forum anymore.
    I have a version downloaded some time ago. Maybe the only one released, maybe some other was released later. Who knows?
    Here attached. Never used neither tested by me. I don't have this problem, so... sorry! Don't ask me to help, I can't.

Good luck!

Attached Files: