Resolved Amazon Prime Video still not working :(

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Jekoz, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Jekoz

Jekoz New Member

I hope this basic problem will be fixed soon....

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  2. kayama728

kayama728 Member Beta test group

not sure...

3. Jekoz

Jekoz New Member

I've tried with 1.2.10 and....something is changed....no error message, but the video don't start !

4. kayama728

i know, i tryed it...
    but i think could be necessary a business agreement...
    money... so i'm not sure...

5. Jekoz

Jekoz New Member

I don't think! This is a free APP and if u are a registered user of "Amazon Prime" you can watch it. I can watch the Amazon Prime with my android phone or with PS4.....Tablet.....with everything but not with my Zidoo. :(

6. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Streaming app work with phone and tablette since screen size is limited and usualy do not work with casting to screen unless tv or device is registered, PS4 is registered for Amazon. Amazon sell box (fire tv) why leave any box doing that?

7. MATHIEU DUPRE

MATHIEU DUPRE New Member

Hi, I'm interested too. Is there any news about that issue since one month?

8. kayama728

Sarco, i agree

9. MATHIEU DUPRE

MATHIEU DUPRE New Member

I think it would be a lost of lots of clients since amazon prime tend to become a real affordable alternative to netflix. I'm asking this because I have questionnings about amazon prime from possible buyers of the X9S. I guess I'll advise them to not buy it!. What a shame.

10. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Yah. You may want to wait for the next firmware. I know they are also investigating some problems with Netflix. Not sure if it's any relation or not. But the report are the same. Video just won't run.

11. jamil

jamil Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

We have fix it.wait next firmware.
    thanks.
    upload_2017-2-14_18-5-33.png

Wang, PacoRabanne and HaoSs like this.
  12. Quest

Quest New Member

thank you very much for this, i can't wait for the release of this update!
    when i got this box last week, i was so excited, until i noticed that amazon prime was not working.
    even though my smart tv has a prime hd client, i prefer watching "the grand tour" in english rather than german, even if the resolution should be lower.:)

13. TeleZ

TeleZ New Member

Hi guys, I've tried the new firmware and I'm very happy because Now Amazon Prime Video is working perfectly!
    But I encountered a similar issue with a similar italian app, Premium Play mediaset that you can download from the play store; this is a video streaming app
    Everithing seems to work correctly, but after the initial spot, about 30 seconds, the app crash returning to the home and logging out my account.
    Can you check about this issue? I would apprecite it so much! Many persone have the same problem.
    Thank you!!!

14. Svt

Svt New Member

Scusami telez, mi stai dicendo che mediaset premium funziona su Zidoo X9S ? se si che versione hai di premium e se hai dovuto settare qualcosa in particolare.
    Grazie.

Telez Excuse me, are you telling me that Mediaset Premium runs on Zidoo X9S? if you have that version of the premium and if you had to set something in particular.
    Thank you.

15. TeleZ

TeleZ New Member

Ciao SVT, no Mediaset premium play is still not working, I'm very sad .

16. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

what's the name? Premium Play mediaset ?

17. TeleZ

TeleZ New Member

Yesss, Premium Play by Mediaset Premium

18. Rexxxlo

Rexxxlo New Member

What firmware are you referring to?

I've spent al day reloading software with different versions and testing it and none work.

19. Quest

Quest New Member

are you located in the right region for your amazon prime account?
    if not, you will need to get a smartdns service

20. Rexxxlo

Rexxxlo New Member

Yes it works in my other room on my firestick.

I finally got it working late lastnight after a fresh install of the oldest software then upgrading from there to 1.4.4

However it still thinks its rooted, lastpass gives a warning when I start it.