Z1000 pro audio loss

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by Merv, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Merv

Merv New Member

Hi everyone, just a typical newbie question maybe. Unbelievably cat stepped on the remote while we were viewing and sound cut. Have checked the mute and volume settings (also on the AVR) but no fix. Tried different files and the same. Can't see any other keys meaningful to mute/volume. Just wondered if anybody has any suggestions. Many thanks in advance...

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Not quite sure what happened if you can't fix it with mute/volume controls, but how is Settings/Audio/Volume Direct Mode set?

3. Merv

Merv New Member

Hi and many thanks for your reply, Volume Direct Mode is set to off. I am not 100 % sure but I think this is what it was before. Any suggestion you have would be gratefully received, I am guessing but assume that a reset may be needed. (?)

4. Markswift2003

Shouldn’t be necessary - firstly turn volume direct mode on then can you tell me your audio settings - Auto, RAW or LPCM?

5. Merv

Merv New Member

Hi, just to say problem sorted and found to be as much me as the equipment. Not the Zidoo at all; cat stepped on 2 remotes and switched channels on the AVR which receives sound only via an Hdfury AVR key. I'm embarrassed... Thanks for the reply!!

Markswift2003 likes this.
  6. Markswift2003

Lol

Glad it's sorted ;)