Upcoming Zidoo Model Z2000 Pro

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by McBluna, May 31, 2023.

1. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

That's because the confidentiality request to the FCC has changed :)

3. Puppy75

Puppy75 New Member

He is now official on website, ready to buy :D

4. TK423

TK423 New Member

5. clueluzz

clueluzz Member

Woohoo! Hopefully available at resellers soon

6. Legendsiro

Legendsiro New Member

I believe that android 11 minimum requirement is 4GB of RAM

7. kskoay

kskoay New Member

hm....only 1 USB 3.0 port....so far i dont see any other USB and SATA port available....wonder should i wait for Z2000 Pro or just get the z1000 pro....i assume the price for z2000 pro will increase? not sure worth to wait + the additional cost? looks like not much different compare with z1000 pro?

8. BREY

BREY Member

if they do not display the signatures of the audio tracks on the new model (which I doubt) - I do not see any point in replacing current models (and the previous generation) with new ones. Yes, and one usb. I connected the dongle from the mouse and that's it - the rest of the devices are in front. and this is another question - is there something under the front cover.

9. gladiator

gladiator Member

when the device out for sale?

10. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

July

ish.

11. pavlin67

pavlin67 Active Member

McBluna and FrostByte like this.
  12. Knight_Rider

Knight_Rider Member

13. kskoay

kskoay New Member

Any idea how many usb3.0 and 2.0 available on the z2000 pro? How about Sata port? Thank you

14. gladiator

gladiator Member

15. gladiator

gladiator Member

looking good .. only the price???

Attached Files:

16. Puppy75

Puppy75 New Member

Hi all, I don’t see the difference between the z2000 pro and the z2600. If someone can help me ? :)

17. Knight_Rider

Knight_Rider Member

The X20 pro UHD3000 and UHD5000 is obvious for you? Besides android 7, 9 and 11 the difference is ..........

The Neo I also want to complain. Not the I can install android 11 but the point is ......

18. tertm141

tertm141 New Member

wow, so many models are out, z9x pro, z20 pro, z2000 pro, z2600, uhd5000.

19. Alen

Alen New Member

The only diffrence i could see is the Z2600 has 2 hdmi out ( video and Audio ), more USB ports, and thats it. so sticking with the Z2000 pro will be ideal if your just running off the NAS. and dont need to split your HDMI signal.

Puppy75 likes this.
  20. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

@mirror
    The info on UHD5000 for Flash is not consistent.
    It should read 64 Gbyte everywhere I guess but some pictures still show 32 Gbyte.