New firmware v1.2.7 for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by mirror, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmi

Cosmi Member

1.2.8 firmware apparently remained in the beta5 and does not seem to move forward.
    Developers have promised to resolve the issues raised before Christmas, but now we have no news from them.
    I am very disappointed and I am thinking that will not solve anything.

2. JCJMC

JCJMC Member

Patience, better slow but good than fast and bad.

Nick72 and thaiminhan like this.
  3. negher

negher Member

Have faith .... Zidoo exists

4. Cosmi

Cosmi Member

No one from zidoo team answer to us...

5. beppe76tv

beppe76tv New Member

I am convinced that the unit has been put on the market with hardware not really tested to 100% it still has many bugs are still present here after 3-4 firmware version is still the product is a lot better on paper than in reality as it is many applications that are closed unresolved forcibly and many audio lags

dennys84 and Nick72 like this.
  6. Braubursch

Braubursch New Member

Before the firmware again does not work, I'd rather wait!

7. negher

negher Member

If you prefer to wait, here you are in the right place ....

Braubursch and monsak.zidoo.x9s like this.
  8. Scofield1986

Scofield1986 New Member

Everytime if i change my Language to German it would be change in a few Hours back to English.

9. panther7

panther7 New Member Beta test group

Yeah, same and reported issue

10. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

I've got loads of 1080p HEVC DTS-HD files that skip frames on Zidoo player, but play fine on ZDMC / Kodi / SPMC AFTV2 / Oppo 203 / Samsung TV etc, it seems like months since i reported it, what are they playing at?

11. nick

nick New Member

hi people im just wondering what i have missed as i see there has been a couple new firmware updates for the zidoo x9s now i was lead to believe correct me if im wrong but this device was meant to have OTA updates and i try to check for updates and my x9s says no new firmware or updates so can some one please explain why this is any help would be very much appreciated and thank you in advance

12. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Just manual update. Usually the updates are tested for 7 days before ota push. If you have an older firmware
    You may never get a ota notification.

13. nick

nick New Member

hi and thank you HaoSs for getting back i dont quite understand what you mean if im on older firmware you may never get updates i understood from this forum that updates will be pushed OTA i was told this when i asked when the firmware v1.2.7 came out and then i was told in a couple of weeks there would be an update pushed before christmas and since then there has been 2 more updates v1.2.9 and now v1.2.10 and im still on v1.2.6 as i put that firmware on using a usb stick but again also told that firmware would be pushed OTA and all im feeling at the moment is a little let down by people who tell you one thing and it never happens all i want to know of all the firmwares that have been released after v1.2.6 which updates and how go i get them on my zidoo x9s please as i thought it would be OTA i was told wrong in the first place and im not going to say who but

14. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

My box came with FW 1.2.3 back in Nov 2016, so buggy that it was unusable until I downloaded FW 1.2.7 to USB drive and did a local update. Other than the Bluetooth issue with Anywhere 2 mouse, I am very happy with 1.2.7. With 1.2.7, I enabled "automatic check online upgrade" and got a auto notification a couple of weeks ago for 1.2.9 update, clicked ok to upgrade and went flawlessly.

The update icon should be at the bottom of the launcher, if not, go into APP to click on update to do your online or local update manually, and make sure you enable the auto-check if you wanted to be notified of future updates.

If online update don't work with the FW you have, you have to download the OTA zip file to the USB drive root directory as is to do your local update by selecting the zip file.

Good luck

15. nick

nick New Member

Thank you Ayokoya for your help i really appreciate your input and yes mine was with 1.2.3 firmware when i got mime i did the usb update with 1.2.6 firmware then was told all updates will be OTA from now on but it never happened so i have decided to put 1.2.10 on the device to see and hope from now on it will be OTA update with this new firmware if not then i will go back and put the 1.2.7 on like you said so its a waiting game now to see if it works on my x9s so thank you and much appreciated

16. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

no point in going back to 1.2.7 if you are at 1.2.10. stay there. make sure you have market to automatic check online upgrade.

17. nick

nick New Member

Thank you HaoSs for info but im dam sure the box at the bottom of screen when i go into the update part of cevice as always been ticked green so i dont think its that i think it was the 1.2.6 firmware so thank you and much appreciated

18. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i like to stay on top with the updates. so i always made them by hand when the test firmware was posted. but i did get an OTA update on my x6 pro. so it does work.

19. john_2014

john_2014 New Member

hi
    I want to connect hot spot shield premium my account but dont connect
    By now you've installed the Android Hot spot Shield on Zidoo x9s ? And entered into a special account hot spot account?
    What do I do friends?
    please help

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  20. john_2014

john_2014 New Member

no anybody for help me!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.