New firmware v1.2.7 for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by mirror, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. negher

negher Member

If he had listened to all of Dante Alighieri sarebbe halfway through the book (Divine Comedy)

2. j0534ng31

j0534ng31 Member Beta test group

And you are right, it's appreciated...
    But there is a specific Beta thread to isolate the debate on these issues, just to avoid mixing things or confusing the rest of users.

The right way is to enroll the Beta group to gain access to the original Beta firmware, the relevant threads, and support of the Zidoo team...
    The wrong way is to write a post in the manufacturer forum to share their own Beta firmware (hopefully, the most current version, original and unmodified) found in a third party host...
    Moreover, when enrolling in the beta group is only a matter of requesting it. ;)

3. Wang

Wang Member

Fair enough

4. JCJMC

JCJMC Member

I have already solved NFS access to my Synology from the Media Center, it was my mistake, I had not given permission from the NAS firewall to Zidoo.
    So where should I report a bug in the new firmware 1.28 Beta 5.

5. j0534ng31

j0534ng31 Member Beta test group

Don't worry!

If it's a bug of the beta firmware, @freeroc and @mirror will read your comments of this thread and take the steps to solve it...
    If it's an expected behaviour in every firmware, they can add the solution to the "user guides" or the "tutorials & tricks" (provided it's not already there)...
    And also, in the meanwhile, @HaoSs can add your solution to the unoficial guides and fixes thread

Thank you for the feedback! ;)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    JCJMC likes this.
  6. HDMEDIA

HDMEDIA Member

Arabic cp1256 SRT subtitle encoding not work

7. thaiminhan

thaiminhan Member Beta test group

ZDMC and Kodi unable to play 1080i video, it start playing in some first second then freeze screen. im testing from 1.2.3 to 1.2.8 beta5 still same prblem. anyone here had the same ?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  8. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

post video sample

9. thaiminhan

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz8c19bXw4cWWk9iaXR6bElRY2c

Play online will use Kodi/ZDMC player (DVDPlayer)

if you download for offline playing then use MENU on remote to select play using /DVDPlayer.

cauz native (Zidoo Player) can play it smootly without problem but Kodi and ZDMC...

but ZidooPlayer cant play online content.

10. Vinc3nzo

Vinc3nzo New Member

Hello, have problem with Panasonic 4K "65DX750".

my first boot on Zidoo X9S have configured AUTO, but is only 1080p or screen auto switch alone, have force manually 2160p but auto-swish alone @ 1080p or 420p. in setting screen, list resolution display, just only 1080p, what after utilisation, 2160p is back.. is very strange...

11. rullo

rullo New Member

Same problem with my videoprojector in first boot zidoo box set resolution to 1080p 60hz i have to switch manually to 1080p 24hz, but when i reboot the box, 1080p 60hz is back
    with my bly-ray player no problem and with other android box like shield TV no problem, it's only with the x9s

12. azwina

azwina New Member

may i know updated firmware is done by online OTA ? or manual we download updated ourself ?

13. negher

negher Member

Before the New Year .... Chinese

jayz likes this.
  14. thaiminhan

please fix this issue. so at mouse pointer this cant kill/close all windows are openned.

Attached Files:

Fakrul and yrxe like this.
  15. Nick72

Nick72 New Member

16. JCJMC

JCJMC Member

With the firmware 1.28 beta 5, the TV is still put on 720 60hz randomly, also does not play some AAC sounds through pastrough.

17. Nielvm

Nielvm New Member

I use the zidoo as a wifi hotspot. This setting is often "forgotten" when they zidoo has been shut down. Any possibility to fix this?

18. Fakrul

Fakrul New Member

Is there any plan to officially fix the issue of formating sd card as internal storage failed at 20%.. as the bugs fix as propposed by other forumner is not working to everybody (removing sd card partition is not working to all users)

19. jayz

jayz New Member

Any word on getting Amazon Prime Video working in the upcoming update?

20. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

All I want is dts-hd to play properly with out any issue

DaMacFunkin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.