Custom widget's in HT4.0

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by rbb95, Mar 16, 2023.

1. rbb95

rbb95 New Member

Hi guys and girls,

I recently got a Z1000x pro and loving it so far. Everything works like a charm and just getting everything sorted out still. I do was wondering about a function and can't find anywhere everything like it.

So I am trying to figure out possible and if yes, how, to create a widget or so called map with video's, fx Anime, that are not showing up in the rest of the folders. So if I add an Anime show to the separate map on my NAS, added as a source to the Zidoo, that that show will only show up in that widget called Anime. This because I am the only one in the household that actually watches it, and so it will not clog up and bother the rest.

hope anyone can point me in the right direction.

2. xskip

xskip Active Member

3. rbb95

rbb95 New Member

thank you, I found this guy already. To which specific video are you referring that may contain the solution?

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

In order for content to be added to a widget it needs to be part of the database first - there's no way for it to be hidden from the rest of HT4 and only show up in a widget.