WHAT CAN I DO WITH ZIDOO Z9X AND WHAT I CAN'T

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by jettthasan, Dec 7, 2022.

1. jettthasan

jettthasan New Member

Hi, I bought a zidoo z9x and it hasn't arrived yet. What I want to do in zidoo z9x:
    1-Can add-ons like normal android box(nvidia shieldtv) be installed in zbmc kodi?
    Is it possible to add 2-realdebrid-elementum?
    3- Can private iptv and apks such as tivimate-stbemu-stalker portal-xtreamcode be installed?
    4-Can it use a mouse? Can the tv remote be used with tv hdmi cec (there is information that its own remote is not good for iptv)
    5-Android box google playstore and all kinds of apks are installed via external usb and do they work regularly?

6-How true is the information that it is not good for IPTV?
    Is there any difference between 7-zmbc kodi and kodi? Can external kodi be installed?

8- My aim is to watch media with LGoled c1 55 tv and zidooz9x over hdd, watch movies-series over android apk and other digital media etc. via iptv. to watch
    If these are negative, I did not think of opening the product package. I used nvidia shieldtv pro 2019 before. Thank you

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
  2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

If you are getting a Zidoo for installing all kinds of APK's and Streaming services you are getting the wrong box.

Zidoo is very good at and meant for playing local content mainly

Phil181, xskip, rozel and 1 other person like this.
  3. jettthasan

jettthasan New Member

Thank you, I will sell it as it will not work well for me.