Beta version v6.4.40 for Z9X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Oct 13, 2022.

1. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

The usual reboot after installation and power off from mains is the norm ive been doing since the x10 years back
    Does the trick ive found .

2. SSThing

SSThing Member

3. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

Zigourney and Sekology like this.
  4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Don't be modest - You know as well as I do that we figured this one out together ;)

Zigourney, Anthony C., rozel and 2 others like this.
  5. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Yes, a must do imho

Sekology likes this.
  6. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Ohh sry - no, just a reboot

7. serg fedorov

serg fedorov Active Member

Everything is fine with HDR10+. Restarting zidoo and resetting the TV settings led to a normal image in HDR and HDR10+.

8. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Mark, what was the issue? I saw a discussion in AVS forums that black clip test file would clip at 84 with previous firmwares. I played the same test file and mine was clipping at about 68 - 70?

9. Yohmi

Yohmi Member

10. vddan

vddan Active Member

Tested on several files of all kinds and the LLDV is magnificent, superbly balanced after re-calibration of the brightness/contrast ...................... In the end 'a Must '

11. ccart

ccart New Member

any need to update sequentially when coming from 6.4.20 or ok to jump straight to .40?

12. vddan

vddan Active Member

direct.....

13. darky_zidoo

darky_zidoo Active Member

Are there some fixes for the offline trailers? Just curious

14. Markswift2003

In what respect?

15. darky_zidoo

They do not work for several people as mentioned in other betas.
    They play a few seconds and then stop

16. Markswift2003

Never seen that - can you send an example file?

17. Sekology

Sekology Member

Good day guys, any ETA on when will this firmware be available on Z10 PRO? Thanks in advance for your reply.

18. darky_zidoo

The files it self work. Just not if you use them as trailer that runs automatically.
    I collect a few when i get home

Markswift2003 likes this.
  19. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Why is this one never fixed?
    13. Playing a movie with a DTS-HD track adds 2-channels in info. MA 5.1 soundtrack, displays as DTS-HD 7.1 etc. DTS-HD MA 1.0 (so in mono) as info gives DTS-HD 3.0. Other ones in DTS or Dolby Digital are ok. Very strange it seems to do this only with the first audio track and also very strange that Zidoo doesn't bother to solve this.

Looks so stupid and appears as an easy fix to me. :(

Letmein, Hippoponderous and xskip like this.
  20. Markswift2003

Not a clue - I guess it's just been overlooked, but you're right, it should be an easy fix - I'd bet it's just an if/else pointing in the wrong direction.

Hippoponderous likes this.