HT Acting Wonky With Large MCU Collection! Need Someone to test

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Nicholas Hewitt, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Hi, I had this problem before When I add all the marvel cinematic movies to a collection HT Starts acting weird, Like posters taking too long to load and having to re-load all the time, and trouble moving movies around inside the Marvel Cinematic Collection after adding tv series. There are 32 Movies and I think 5 or 6 TV Series. I then have them in a Custom Marvel category with all the other marvel movies and tv series. Any help would be appreciated. I did a factory reset cause I was having a lot of issues, this being one of them and everything was fine till I made this collection.

Thanks

2. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

No issues in my Z9X (6.4.20_G) case but my custom collection got less numbers and only movies. Have you tried to handle it with less movies only? TV Series are a potential problem creator by name ordering.

3. Nicholas Hewitt

I dont have the TV series in there yet, bit I did last time and had this problem. I took apart all the collections like ant-man collection, Avengers Collection and so on. Then added them all singly to the collection. Cause they all have bits that lead into other movies so watching them in order is the proper way to go.

4. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Sorry but I understood in your first post you got 5 or 6 TV Series in the same colletion!!

5. Nicholas Hewitt

No not this time. I did a factory reset a few hours ago and have not added the TV Series yet. Before the reset I had the movies and TV series in the collection with the same problem.