Crowdsourcing translation project for ZIDOO Media player need your help[22 Mar test version update]

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 17, 2021.

1. runels

runels New Member

I am translating to russian

Today the same story: The project on Transifex is locked : impossible to edit or to translate anymore.

cVVGLabs likes this.
  2. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Could you correct or share your translation? Many places need translation. If necessary, I will throw off screenshots with problem areas.

3. runels

runels New Member

Of course any help is needful. I answered in a private conversation

cVVGLabs likes this.
  4. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Zidoo will have to upgrade their subscription to transifex. Even the corrections are locked and I really need to optimize the translation for some of the last strings added.

5. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

I'm wondering whether translations are used or not as in many languages as per forum comments, including Spanish which 20% is Spanglish , they are not applying corrections long time. :(

Last edited: May 23, 2022
  6. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

The new strings have been included in the Hungarian translation. But .. the other translations are 8 months earlier. I don't know what they're doing.

7. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

By the way, we are all blocked because of the Transifex’s issue. None can edit or add some translations for now.

8. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Transifex works again. Thanks. But I should have a full HT and QS .apk file.

9. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Good! My corrections for the french translation are finished now and ready to use.

10. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

To my fellow translators, check the project : most of you have a lot of new strings to translate. ;)

11. Armin Moesslacher

Armin Moesslacher Active Member

German done can be reviewed please

Bill-Z9X likes this.
  12. lanz

lanz Member

Is there a way to install updated translations without account?
    Is there even a way to add those translations to Zidoo system and apps?

13. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Only the Zidoo's team can add the updated translations in the next firmware version. We have to wait the upcoming firmware to test what the translators have done.

14. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

I hope that our updated translations will not be forgotten in the upcoming firmware. I have corrected a lot of stuffs since the last one and the new strings added, and they are not released yet in the unofficial version of the firmware that we can find on the forum (6.4.18).

We will also have a new string to be added in Quick Settings (Audio, Subtitles and Forced Subtitles):

- Follow default flag

Same in Audio/Native sampling rate:

-Up to 192Khz 24bit

In HT 4.0, we could have some text to translate for Trakt :

- Visit https://trakt.tv/activate or scan the QR code
    - The trackt addon CAN NOT be used without authorizing it to access your trakt.tv account.

A big thanks to Mirror for the corrections on the Welcome Page of the Zidoo in french. It looks much better. :)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
  15. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Please, don't forget our translations in the next firmware. :cool:

16. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

For the new option in the forced subtitles, it should be more logical to get a "Follow forced flag" IMHO, with the function adapted to this.

Still hoping that the translation have been updated in the upcoming firmware and/or that new strings will be added in the Quick Settings project for the options above.

17. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Уважаемые разработчики. Либо дайте возможность исправить кривой перевод или введите возможность переводить и добавлять перевод в ручную как у Ваших конкурентов. Достало уже видеть на 30 процентов перевод на не родном языке.

18. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

3 months and still no update of the translations in the last firmware. :(

19. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Nem lesz több! Ez halott!!:mad:

20. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

@mirror, I still need my correction for french in Quick Settings :

Follow default flag : Piste par défaut