How to install ZIUI_Cancer on a Z9X [resolved]

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Thanos, Feb 19, 2021.

1. HomeTheaterMax

HomeTheaterMax New Member

I will try this out, this seems more complex though.
    The 1.1.2 did work for me, thanks, and it did make me go through the settings again.

2. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

I would like to know this as well

3. Thanos

Thanos Member

4. wally

wally New Member

5. Thanos

Thanos Member

Did you enable ADB at ZIDOO?
    Try :
    adb kill-server

6. cathmae

cathmae New Member

I had set ziui cancer as default but whenever I turn on or reboot my zidoo z9s, it always ask for which home app to use. how do i fix this?

7. muha

muha Active Member

8. muha

muha Active Member

9. godalmighty

godalmighty Active Member

does anyone have the .apk so i can install it to my z9x with the latest firmware?
    i`m noob so i dont understand using adb or else :(

10. nc88keyz

nc88keyz Active Member

atvzidoo.jpg

There is a guide on mcbluna. Its a nice interface. I screwed around with ATV Launcher last night and had some fun myself. Got tired of the cancer home theme.

View attachment 9616

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
  11. godalmighty

godalmighty Active Member

i do nor=t know how to use adb to connect to my z9x :(
    maybe i should google it but i dont wanna to take the risk if i`m wrong to understand it from the google

12. Aldebaran

Aldebaran New Member

Benas tardes. Me sale esta imagen " Se ha detenido la aplicación Ziui genial (aceptar)" y soy incapaz de quitarla y acceder al contenido del Zidoo X9S. He reseteado de múltiples manerqs , he enido el aparato desenchufado mucho tiempo y después reseteo, y no consigo nada. Alguien me podría decir como podría solucionarlo ? Le quedaría muy agradecido.

13. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

14. Aldebaran

Aldebaran New Member

Rosal. The system translate automaticly.Good afternoon. I get this image "The cool Ziui app has been stopped (accept)" and I am unable to remove it and access the contents of the Zidoo X9S. I have reset in multiple ways , I have had the device unplugged for a long time and then reset, and I get nothing. Can anyone tell me how to fix it? I would be very grateful.

rozel likes this.
  15. Enrico

Enrico New Member

The same here since yesterday

16. Enrico

Enrico New Member

Zidoo X10 gives " Ziui Cool Stopped" and there is nothing i can do. \HELP

17. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

18. Enrico

Enrico New Member

Mark, the link you send me doesnt work:

Attached Files:

19. Markswift2003

20. Markswift2003

The main things to remember are to format the USB stick as FAT32 and rename the file to install.img