Beta version v6.4.06 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000/NEO S/NEO X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, May 21, 2022.

1. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear Friends

How does it work?

Sincerely

vddan likes this.
  2. lawdawg

lawdawg Active Member

Thanks for the links.

3. robinb

robinb Member

online update worked fine for me.

puremind likes this.
  4. Ganimedessp

Ganimedessp New Member

Hi,

Problems with bad resolution and framerate still exist. I have selected "Change framerate and resolution" in setup. But with some movies it chooses bad output resolution and/or framerate.
    Example in attached picture.
    Thank you.

Attached Files:

5. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

6. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Have the same but only With BD Menu.

7. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear @Markswift2003

Do you know, how to activate it on? By some button on the remote or in the Menu?

Sincerely

vddan and Oldpainless like this.
  8. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

When I press info I don't see that screen. How do you get that specific screen to display?

vddan likes this.
  9. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

When you play a movie from the Media Center.

10. vddan

vddan Active Member

I looked everywhere for this new touch of overall HDR information and I see nothing ?????
    Everything else for me is nickel!

11. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

12. Yohmi

Yohmi Member

Awesome, thanks Zidoo team !
    So much info about the HDR layer now, very useful !
    HDR Format version, profile, level, settings, compatibility… for those wondering, you get access to these with the usual "more" icon in the bottom right of the movie page.

13. Arek

Arek New Member

hello there are still problems with bad resolution and frame rate. In the settings I chose the option "Change the number of frames per second and resolution" no online teasers, strange problem with hdmi cec on my tv sony bravia xr x94j on hdmi input sees two zidoo z1000pro devices. one as is off. and the second after switching on.

14. vddan

vddan Active Member

Ok thank you ............... you had to know!

15. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear @mirror @Markswift2003

It would be better solution, to show HDR details after clicking Info button, then going for few other pages to get the result. I use short information screen with few info like Audio, Time, Bandwidth, please put HDR info there too, without pausing and interrupting playback.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincrely

JosephB. and darkeyes909 like this.
  16. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

It just extends the info key on the remote to non local content.

Yohmi likes this.
  17. Markswift2003

That's been there since MediaInfo was added to the scraper...

18. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Hi all

As a few of the more experienced Zidoo members know, I have got quite bored, particularly during the last 12 months, with the sheer volume of posts surrounding Posters, Trailers, Scraping and HT.4 etc. They just didn't concern me and so I took the camp that says Zidoo ought to concentrate on more significant matters. I have got into the habit since aquiring my Zidoo early on of using the "File Manager" to play my films which all play perfectly and give me the choice, if it's a blu ray rip, to give me the relevant menus.

HOWEVER

Yesterday after updating the firmware and accidentally clicking on HT.4 rather than on another app, I was quite pleasantly taken back by the level of detail I witnessed. I have never scraped my film HDD (which is in the removable drive bay and gets swapped regularly with my audio HDD) and was really impressed with the fact that only 5 films were flagged as mis-matched (2 of which were Back to the Future II and III) and on the Posters I selected, I could view "extras" and trailers, nevermind the detail of the film to be seen on the poster itself. I do take care to name my films properly though and maybe this makes a big difference.

So if Zidoo have achieved this with the firmwares released this past year, then seriously very well done to them and to those members feeding back their findings each time!!, which I ignore and will continue to do so - I shall just drink in the results !! Thank you.

19. Markswift2003

You have to be careful not to add too much otherwise the Simple Information will no longer be Simple, but I agree, adding maybe resolution and HDR detail would be helpful.

JosephB. and Nice Monkey like this.
  20. JOE9007

JOE9007 Member

New software downloaded and installed... Thanks a lot of teams! ;);)
    Unfortunately, even with this release the trailers do not start automatically as in the versions, indeed it does not find any even by searching with the appropriate button.
    Hope it will be fixed later.
    For the rest, the zidoo remains an excellent machine!:)
    joe