Beta version v6.3.92 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000/NEO S/NEO X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Phil181

Phil181 Active Member

Yes, it appears this firware update has stopped Music Player from playing .m4a Atmos music files on my Z1000 Pro. They now error message instead of playing....
    Are others with a UHD 3000 or Neos S experiencing the same issue?
    They worked in the previous beta release 6.3.75

2. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Bug report .92: Z9X needs to restart to detect an USB drive when you remove and insert it again. Just noticed such issue recently.

darkeyes909 likes this.
  3. Gordon Freeman

Gordon Freeman New Member

There is a performance issue in streaming via SMB with 6.3.92 - 6.3.90 - 6.3.88 firmwares. It seems it pause a bit and then it continues... I tried maximize cpu performance and playback...(experimental) in developer options but it happens randomly! It happens mainly with high bit-rate (80+) movies like 4k hdr-dolby vision...(mkv's and uhq-rips). Waiting for new firmwares....

Letmein and X-hedgehog like this.
  4. X-hedgehog

X-hedgehog New Member

Netflix requires the certification of a specific device and I don't expect it to work here.
    But, for example, online platforms Okko, IVI, Kinopoisk have enough DRM Widevine L1. Its support is stated in the z9x specification, but it does not work on the latest firmware.
    IPTV via m3u playlists works for me too.
    I have the same problem

5. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Yes, the problem is the same as yours. Media player to me UHD 3000

6. DIKKE

DIKKE Active Member

is your SMB source a synology maybe? Since i noticed that the Synology is very sensitive about user persmissions and such.

7. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

This is very well possible. Music Player is now it seems using a new (more stable) player engine.
    It may need some fixes to get all formats working again. Reported some which were already fixed, but not using m4a myself.

darkeyes909 and cVVGLabs like this.
  8. Enet

Enet Active Member

Try NFS to see if you have the same issue.

Synology isn't any more sensitive than QNAP for example. Unlike NFS, Synolgy SMB shares work out of the box with almost no extra configuration.

9. X-hedgehog

X-hedgehog New Member

In my case, it is Synology, but there were no problems before version 6.3.88.
    NFS has always worked worse for me.

10. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear @Markswift2003 @mirror

Have you found, what's causing a problem with audio delay?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Sincerely

darkeyes909 likes this.
  11. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Working on it I believe...

dr4go and blenky like this.
  12. Capitan Solo

Capitan Solo Member

HDMI IN ISSUES

Here I am again (unfortunately!).

Nothing has changed with latest BIOS Z9X_P_v6.3.92_G_202203300941_ota-package.zip

If I try to record an entire movie, a sport event and so on, for unknown reasons:

- something happens after 00:30:00 (hh:mm:ss) that force the exit from HDMI record feature and back Zidoo to its "home page"
    - seems to completes his job, but when I try to play the resulted file, I receive a message that inform me that the file is corrupted/unreadable... :(

Thanks in advance for the attention.

Paolo Stanic

Letmein likes this.
  13. TehHT

TehHT New Member

Hello fellow Neo S owners and developers, anyone have info on following about neo S ?
    1. Is there a G version firmware available or being developed for NeoS ?
    2. If Without G firmware , will sideloaded APK s for Spotify, Tidal, YouTube work as in the other models in this processor range like Uhd3000 and Z9X ?

14. ofir

ofir Member

A small problem that has been around for a long time
    When watching a video and clicking on information
    The information window pops up from time to time.

Ovidiu Ogrean likes this.
  15. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Yes, there is. I confirm.

16. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Yes this has always been the case - not sure whether it has been reported. However once the information window pops up, there are two ways to clear it. By pressing the information button again and by pressing the return button. I forget which but one method prevents it popping up again until the information button is pressed once more.

17. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

But this is not good. Should be corrected.

18. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Well you've got to get rid of it some way - what's the issue? It's just a case of remembering which button to press to exit

19. ofir

ofir Member

First of all it is clear that needs to be fixed
    I stop the video and play it

20. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

The problem is that this should work properly. I also found that the images of some blurry discs with a full menu display stopped running. On 75 firmware this was not.
    For example, you bought a car that does not start and does not go, in fact, what is the problem, you took it in tow with another car that is operational and ride in tow.
    Or is it still better to drive a work car?

grimtm likes this.