Beta version v6.3.92 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000/NEO S/NEO X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 1, 2022.

1. I posted in another thread as well. Please guide. I accidently removed a film from HT4 by selecting "clear matching and remove from poster wall". Now i cant see my file in HT4 any where. I tried scanning but that file is not getting scanned as well. In media center i can see as well as play my file but when i select view poster of that file it says "parameter error, failed to get poster". Please help. I want to add back my file to HT4.

2. Arch30n

Arch30n New Member

After 1 year with my UHD3000, still the same problems:
    - When the USB Audio output is activated and a DAC connected : no more sound comes out of the HDMI ?! (And no option for DSD DoP when using SPDIF (COAXIAL)
    - When using the second HDMI output for audio, the sound cuts out for half a second every 2 minutes
    - Music App is horrible and useless haven't see a app as bad like this !

darkeyes909 likes this.
  3. maxhim

maxhim Active Member

Only english, please!

4. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

but because there is mostly one chatter about the poor performance of the CEC. And don't care about the rest. I just don’t understand one thing, well, this CEC doesn’t work well, but turn it off and use the remotes. But no, after each new firmware, Yaroslavna's eternal crying about it. Already tired.

5. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

If you do that there is no way of getting that movie back without renaming it or clearing the database and starting again.

On the face of it you'd think that was bad programming but there is some logic to it - if you really want to delete an entry you don't want it popping back up if you rescan etc. Admittedly it would be best to have an "undelete" function.

The easiest way to fix it is to rename the file/folder - so for instance if the file is MovieName.mkv rename to MovieName (year).mkv

eg. Star Wars.mkv becomes Star Wars (1977).mkv

Or something similar.

6. grimtm

grimtm New Member

no problem. it's just that my text was addressed specifically to a user who understands Russian.

7. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

I agree with all of you about HDMI-CEC complexity but it’s a real step ahead. All we’ve to do is wait until a new framework come out!!

8. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

And besides problems with HDMI-CEC, aren't there other more significant ones?
    1. Poor language localization.
    2. Terrible scanning of added sources in the music player. (Scans for half a year - a joke).
    3. Plugging with a product for 2 seconds of sound when playing any video.
    4. Sometimes the music player crashes to the main screen when scanning.
    5. With trailers, the issue is also not resolved.
    This hasn't been fixed yet.
    For that, with each new firmware, unresolved issues with previous complaints remain and, most importantly, new problems appear that used to work normally.
    No new features needed, fix what used to work like a Swiss watch.
    Are there developers here at all?:mad:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
    darkeyes909 likes this.
  9. grimtm

grimtm New Member

О, да ладно. С выходом каждой новой прошивки ничего существенно не меняется. Многие старые проблемы просто игнорируются производителем. Вот что именно серьезно изменилось в последней прошивке? Погода, это ничего.

cVVGLabs likes this.
  10. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Only English, please!
    But the rest of us does not.

11. X-hedgehog

X-hedgehog New Member

The problem with playback from streaming services has not been solved for a year. Firmware 6.2.0, which they stopped working on, was released in April 2021.

12. DIKKE

DIKKE Active Member

streaming services as in official netflix and such? Since IPTV does work like a charm.

13. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

Excuse me, are you even doing anything here at all? All about HDMI-CEC chatter. No one else is interested in other problems with the player? A lot of things need to be corrected and corrected besides this. Each time we draw the developer's attention to problems, so he manages not to fix anything, but on the contrary, he also breaks what worked.

grimtm likes this.
  14. tom 10

tom 10 New Member

c
    Courtesy should be priority to all and since all users in here accepts English as Forum Language, English it is. If someone would like to have a language specific forum other than English feel free to create a new forum and share with others. Until then, please accept English as the forum language. Thank you.

TifKag likes this.
  15. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

And what about your speech? Am I writing here in another language? Where have I offended or offended you or anyone? The truth cannot be offended. Can you answer something on the topic with regards to problems with the media player?
    How does your comment apply to me? Where do I write in non-English?
    What is the forum for? Resolve problems promptly. Is not it? And in the end, 3 people on this forum are trying to help users, and the rest are observers. Are there developers here at all?
    Will there ever be feedback from software developers?
    Will they answer or call the deadlines for fixing problems in the software?

grimtm likes this.
  16. tom 10

tom 10 New Member

Nowhere did I say that you used another language. However, curtacy should be our priority which includes you. So what if someone does not ADD to chat or solve problems, there is a learning curve for us all and that's why we are here, right?
    If you know everything, then please share, if not then ask or advice. That should the minimum requirement for us all.

Enough of this chatter and lets get back to how we all can participate in the furthering of the excellent Zidoo software.
    I rest my case.....

17. cVVGLabs

cVVGLabs Active Member

This is what I am trying to talk about. I ask questions but I have not received answers to the questions posed above.

18. darkeyes909

darkeyes909 Active Member

I guess I missed when you as a new member became an administrator.

Letmein and grimtm like this.
  19. Hippoponderous

Hippoponderous Active Member

I hate CEC with a passion. I've never seen one implementation where it's worked flawlessly.
    Just recently I've tried to configure CEC between 2 of my CEC-enabled devices (not my Z9X) & it's been a frustrating failure.
    I really hope developers can get CEC working to a reliably functional stage soon, as my beloved Harmony remote ain't gonna live forever, & my Luddite wife will burn the house down if she has to use multiple remotes again :(

20. HDGuy

HDGuy Active Member

For some reason Rottentomatoes and IMDB ratings don’t appear to be scraped most of the time now. Anyone else having this issue?

vddan likes this.