zidoo UHD 3000 and Kodi Matrix 19.3

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by varadero xl1000v, Feb 17, 2022.

1. varadero xl1000v

varadero xl1000v New Member

Hello from Greece.

I would like to buy the media player Zidoo UHD 3000 4K, but before I do I would like to know:

1. Can I download and install Kodi Matrix 19.3 from the Google play store without any problems? (This application is essential for me, and I will buy it mainly for this use),

2. Does its software allow add-ons to be installed from other internet sources, or only from official?

3. Can the device processor play streaming files from Kodi / Real Debrid of size 80 - 90 - 100 GB, without freezing the image? Will it have normal streaming in streaming such large files? Caution! I'm not referring to local files stored on my hard drive. I'm only interested in streaming from Kodi Matrix 19.3.,

4. Is there a Google play store option, so I can choose which application I want, such as on my mobile phone?

5. Can it play NETFIX?

6. Qobuz, Tidal, Spotify options are supported by the device ?,

7. Can the device be operated with a keyboard, after connecting to the usb port with the corresponding infrared stick, or only with its remote control ?,

8. Is there anything else I should know?

Thank you very much, I am waiting for your prompt reply, so that I can proceed with the purchase of the device.

2. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Zidoo media players are not streaming devices.

3. varadero xl1000v

varadero xl1000v New Member

Good morning! Thank you very much for your answer.

But I would like to tell you that I have a Zidoo X - 10 media player, in which I have installed Kodi Matrix 19.3 from the Google app store, and I have put the add-ons that I need. Plays normally, flow is normal without freezes.

What it can not do is play streaming files from 60 to 100 GB, which I think the Zidoo UHD 3000 will solve.
    From 2 to 55 - 59 GB delivers perfect picture and sound.

It also has another problem with HDR, it shows me a picture quality that is not very good. I do not know if it is a matter of regulation.

Question: The Zidoo UHD 3000 operating system is nd android, why do you think the Kodi / Real Debrid streaming service does not work properly? How is it different from the Zidoo X - 10 media player I have today?

4. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

I only use my Zidoo UHD 3000 for video files mostly my rips from my UHD and Blu ray discs, transferred onto my NAS. I find the native HT to be better suited than either Kodi or Plex for my needs. I was thinking of people who wanted Netflix and STAN access, etc. Probably misunderstood your question.
    My music interests are predominately classical so the music streaming services doesn't offer me anything in that area that I don't already have loaded onto my NAS. A collection that goes back to great opera performance from the 1930's.
    Your last question is beyond my technical knowledge and I'll leave that to others to discuss.

varadero xl1000v likes this.