DVD Chapters

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Jeffy210, Jan 15, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Jeffy210

Jeffy210 New Member

I just bought a Z1000 Pro and I am loving it, but I'm seeing a problem with straight ISOs. It reads them and plays them back fine for the most part with menu controls, but I have no chapters. Most of my DVDs are of different series, so i could have 6 episodes in a DVD, all with intros and closings which make chapters a must. I read some earlier threads about issues with DVD playback, but I'm wondering if they've fixed it yet. I'm on v6.3.60 and i noticed this has been reported for years. I have a large collection of DVDs I'm waiting to digitize but I don't want to if this is what I'm stuck with

PhonerX and Ovidiu Ogrean like this.
  2. Ovidiu Ogrean

Ovidiu Ogrean New Member

Yes, we need DVD Chapters, please!

PhonerX likes this.
  3. PhonerX

PhonerX New Member

I second that. Please!

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

In here are the BD and DVD Menu problems on 1 and 2 which are there since ages.
    http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thr...ems-upto-fw-v6-3-66-no-feature-requests.84836
    The gap with Dune is actually getting bigger and bigger as Zidoo problems are occurring more often with new BD/UHD movies and Dune once more fixed a few issues with some specific discs and more important got fluent playback of the menus themselves now working as original disc players do.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
  5. Ovidiu Ogrean

Ovidiu Ogrean New Member

Ok, thank you, i understand; but, maybe if there are many of us asking for this feature they will implement it (you included - if you are interested, of course - can join in, so that our voices are heard louder). Wishfull thinking, i guess... (My 10 years old eGreat plays DVD Menus and Chapters flawlessly, so i think it can be done).

Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
  6. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

@Ovidiu Ogrean
    Yeah have both an Egreat A10 and a A11. Those players did not get a fancy new MovieWall/DV/HDR10+ etc but the basic Video Player and Music Player playback functionalities are still dammed good beating Zidoo as such. Above all upgraded to Android 7. :)

Is this the stimulation you want to hear from me?