New firmware v1.2.7 for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by mirror, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vanlq

vanlq New Member

That problem are still exist :mad:

2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

@freeroc already reported the RD team is working on a root metode. but this : "Some of my movies set in the sound short !! Kodi does not work anymore " is not proper in any language...

3. Lony

Lony Active Member

Freeroc has already said this weeks ago, but nothing has happened. No Root ---> No X9s that is fact, not more !

Braubursch likes this.
  4. Henk Jan Baard

Henk Jan Baard New Member Beta test group

@mirror I just wanted to say thanks for improving the external player menu. It's a much better experience now!

HaoSs likes this.
  5. spawn_lmg

spawn_lmg Active Member Beta test group

@Lony
    Delete from install root directory file superuser.apk, and run .bat file

6. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Since Android update to 6.0 the root thing become not easy,we tried and failed, but keep doing.

7. fab0nymous

fab0nymous New Member

Can someone confirm or should i reset?

8. Lony

Lony Active Member

Thanks i tested it ;-)

9. monsak.zidoo.x9s

monsak.zidoo.x9s New Member

I think 1.2.7 firmware is better than 1.2.3. thank you.

10. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Checking this issue

11. papirus

papirus Member

Hi ,

On the firmware v.1.2.7 , subtitles don't show up on the screen generally.

(%95) I've set it back to manufacuture settings, it didn't change.

The subtitles are still a problem on my device. Is there anyone else who lives this problem?

What can it's cause be ???

12. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

on what player ? zdmc on media player ?

13. Eric Lee

Eric Lee New Member

Can you fix that "spdif output" have a "auto" function?

Because if i play aac audio file, i need to change "spdif output" to "LPCM 2ch", then it can play aac audio through spdif. If i play dts/dolby file, i need to select "raw". It is very inconvenience for me to change it each time! Can you fix or improve the "spdif output" to have a "auto" function.

14. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

@hdmkv
    Did you Check the CEC ?

15. laola

laola Member

FW 1.2.27 is useless when you want to use a "standard" Kodi version (i.e. Kodi 17). The wrapper doesn't work anymore. And the live TV doesn't work without using a wrapper....

Really bad... :-(

16. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

kodi 17 is not standard. 16 is. 1.7 is beta. you can't expect support for a beta app

17. When will you be adding the ability to switch sound output from USB to HDMI? If there is a root method available now that switch the sound from UBS to HDMI please tell me how i will use it for now untill you put this fuction in to your firmware.

18. spring

spring Guest

we have change this in 1.2.7.
    you can set the "RAW" in the spdif, and if you play AAC, it will output the PCM, you can check it.

Eric Lee likes this.
  19. Omegga

Omegga New Member

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  20. Omegga

Omegga New Member

Hi , I just purchased an x9S and am having difficulty with the sound. Especially HDMI in (great picture but no sound). In the settings menu , the sound notification volume button is set to off and i am unable to slide it right to increase the volume output. ( Audio set to HDMI out= Auto; SPDIF = RAW; HDMI RX =RAW) There is sound when running android apps, etc. but no sound from HDMI in (TV box and HD camcorder). I am running v1.2.3 . OTA Online Update says"Now is the latest version"???. I would like to update to a more stable firmware. Zidoo website (english) has no available firmware for the x9s available for download. Any suggestions on how to fix my issue or how to get a stable firmware update for this device?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.