New firmware v1.2.7 for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by mirror, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

The new firmware will probably be the day after i can no longer send it back to Amazon.
    TBH i may just send the item back, i can always bu it again if they fix the main bugs, which by the way are bugging me.

2. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

let's be patient, i'm sure we will have an excellent update with the FW 1.2.7 :)

EDIT : it is available now

3. spawn_lmg

spawn_lmg Active Member Beta test group

Waiting 1.2.7. image!

4. fab0nymous

fab0nymous New Member

DTS HD Input Lag seems to be fixed

Edit: Now DTS HD-MA interrupts every 5 to 20 seconds on some files. Either over NFS or USB. Other Files with DTS HD-MA seems ok

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  5. OlivierQC

monsak.zidoo.x9s likes this.
  6. fab0nymous

fab0nymous New Member

Found out thats only one file thats making Problems. Other Media Player plays it normally in DTS HD-MA.

But I have another Problem. Sync Rate to 23,976 of a 2160p file is stuttering. Even when the box is set to 1080/24p. 1080p at 23,976 working as normal.

Edit:
    Means that 3D MKV MVC not working anymore? Cause it don't

7. OlivierQC

piou ( 23 Nov 2016 19:14) on my discussions board :

However, it happens that the sound will cut on the sounband if play with the remote. You need to pause to solve the issue.

8. Stoyan Petrov

Stoyan Petrov New Member

Installed 1.2.7.... Where is ability to switch between USB and HDMI audio????

9. ginsi1976

ginsi1976 New Member

Problem mit kodi und Schalter für 25 Bilder. stottern bei 25 Frames Film-Dateien.

Problem with Kodi and switch for 25 pictures. Stutter at 25 frames of movie files.

10. alexpopov78

alexpopov78 New Member

1.2.7 when watching HDMI IN status bar is visible (and clock).
    Please hide it in next release.

11. spawn_lmg

@mirror
    Did you watch the video on which I threw you a link? Or you do not work youtube? The status bar you back, but it did not fix the problem. The screen also continues to shift down. Can you fix it? Or is it to SDK level and you do not know the reason?
    look carefully the video, note the status bar appears when the image is shifted downwards. Why does the status bar appears and disappears immediately? It looks awful!
    Video to view

12. Michele985

Michele985 New Member Beta test group

@mirror can you add the feature for VFD to display (during playback) the time remaining?

13. spawn_lmg

@mirror
    Why does the status bar appears himself, he disappears? With different applications behave differently. The request was to return it in the hope that these problems will disappear, but it got worse!

14. pttpth

pttpth New Member

How can i turn on or off HDMI or USB sound? i plug in MELE F10 Fly Mouse and no sound,i have Zidoo X1ii before and in setting we have the option to turn ON or OFF USB audio but cant find on my X9S please show me,if its not available yet please make it on next firmware thank you

15. Burick graham

Burick graham Member

So I guess this update lacks a lot of luster. no root, status bar problem got worse, youtube audio issues , memory leaks.......

vanlq likes this.
  16. hdmkv

hdmkv Active Member Beta test group

This f/w appears mostly stable... except for TrueHD and ATMOS. Getting major dropouts with both. DD+ is fine, as are all the DTS formats.

17. Ruser

Ruser New Member

should i wait a bit for this update.....

18. Braubursch

Braubursch New Member

The new firmware is mist !! Some of my movies set in the sound short !! Kodi does not work anymore, since the movies have worked! You have root disabled! Now it starts again as with the x6. You have broken broken!

19. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

try again , ask a friend to translate in english, we can't understand you.

20. Lony

Lony Active Member

you too, you have understand, but you will not understand the comment from @Braubursch the new Firmware ist bad, that is fact.
    When you need infos about this issues, read in this board the comments. and our half root is since v1.2.7 not possible !

Braubursch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.