Help! No Rca audio out of the blue

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Steadimann, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Steadimann

Steadimann New Member

Hello,

can anyone help me please? Suddenly RCA audio ports are not giving any sound. When i make my audio system very loud, i can hear sound but it’s barely hearable.. all was working and out of the blue it’s not anymore..

Latest firmware Z1000Pro player..

2. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

I have also problems with the audio volume and the latest firmware v6.3.60.

The folowing audio tracks are at a barely hearable volume with this new update.
    - True HD
    - DTS-HD Master
    - DTS

The volume must up 2 times to hear the audio (from 20 to 40)
    Only DD5.1 track is a normal volume.

My settings:
    HDMI audio - Auto
    SPDIF Audio - Off
    Play DTS Core of DTS-HD audio - On
    (These are always my normal settings, and I always do a factory reset after updating)

Never had this in earlier firmware updates. Hope they will fix it.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Have you got the Zidoo Volume turned up on the remote?

4. Steadimann

Steadimann New Member

Yes, of course. The sound is there, but level is probably 1%. If i turn audio system to 100% volume, i hear a tiny bit, but distorted sound.

5. Markswift2003

Just checking - you wouldn't believe how many people have the volume on the Zidoo turned down and wonder why there's no output on PCM etc.

6. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

Hi, yeah that was really stupid, but it was the volume on the remote. Damn....

7. Markswift2003

Happens all the time...

I've asked for an option to disable the volume control..

8. muha

muha Active Member

Volume control is good for BT, so that should be considered into setting options