New version v6.3.60 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release[16 Dec OTA pushed]

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Nov 25, 2021.

1. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Remember it's Black Friday tomorrow ;)

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Yes I am going to pickup my new 16 TByte HDD's. ;)

muha likes this.
  3. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Think you've missed my point - @DELUCAS will understand :)

4. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

pic.jpg pic2.jpg View attachment 8329
    @mirror
    again no improvement !

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  5. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

6. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

YouTube are plan to update they developer policy on December 13, 2021 and terms of service on January 5, 2022 keep finger cross for YouTube trailers will continue to work after this dates.

7. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I keep saying this, but Local Trailers are just the way to go.

You rip your discs so why not just take a couple of minutes to grab the trailer you want in the language you want and stick it in the same directory.

Simples.

fsim2000, xskip and Mariusz like this.
  8. sojer2005

sojer2005 Member

I have installed 6.3.60 (Z9X). Everything works fine so far. Thanks.

edit:

But there is one thing that is bothering me. Setting Default Language -> Default subtitles to a certain language does not working. I mean when I play mkv with this language embeded subtitles the player is still defaulting to english subs. It seems this setting (default subtitles) is ignored somehow. Any thoughts?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  9. sojer2005

sojer2005 Member

10. Sledgehamma

Thanks for the feedback!
    I'm using "intelligent" and when opening the details in HT it states that the info comes from TMDB.

11. sojer2005

sojer2005 Member

Yes, I remember if I was using tmdb there were actually no logos displayed. They appeared only after the change to TV Maze. I noticed that TV Maze is kind of faster, the info about new/fresh released episodes is updated even faster than tmdb, I like TV Maze more.

12. Miguel Ramos

Miguel Ramos Active Member

The "Watching" on the main screen of the HT is not updating... :(

When I watch new film it does not appear in the "Watching".

I wonder why.

13. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

My test is normal. Whether the watch has been completed. This situation is not displayed.
    Only the ones that are being watched are displayed, and the finished ones are not included.
    thanks
    upload_2021-11-26_8-26-15.png

Miguel Ramos likes this.
  14. bob

Sorry, I also found this bug. I will update the music app later.
    thanks

15. bob

16. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

17. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

What's the point of adding the name of the seasons on the details page for the TV shows, other than overloading it a bit more? I don't understand what more this brings, as the poster already reminds us what season it is. o_O

Is it for people with amnesia who don't remember what they opened few seconds ago? :D

The firmware looks pretty stable but that kind of "feature" puzzles me a little bit.

PS: The way to go to the "More" button on the details page, using the directional keys of the remote, looks more and more complicated to me.

PS n°2: We also have a problem with the translation used here vs an issue explained in the dedicated thread about the use of one string + some new options not translated at all in HT and QS, but ok, who cares now? lol

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    Mabon likes this.
  18. Sledgehamma

Are you sure? I can see these logos here. Are they in a different format than TVDBs logos?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. qxy

qxy Member

Roon can't play DoP or Native DSD via external USB DAC connected to Z9X

20. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Yes, they all come in different sizes and that is probably the problem. That would need a tool to resize them automatically. I suppose this is why they use the logos from fanart TV for the movies (they also have some logos for the TV shows), as they all use the same dimensions (800 x 310 px). TVDb probably use the same kind of restrictions for the size of the logos.

https://fanart.tv/series/366972/foundation/

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021