Beta version v6.3.55 for Z9X

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Kenshin

Kenshin Member

yes the frame rate can be different in the menu, but when the film starts the frame rate should be displayed correctly! but it doesn't. !

framerate.jpg

2. Burick graham

Burick graham Member

Can we get the hdmi in fixed. Also get the auto start on boot and the black screen issue fixed

3. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

The current database design can only have such logic,When you move all the movies in the collection to a custom category, it will exist as a collection.
    In the previous version, when you move some films in the collection to a custom category, they will exist in the form of collection in the category. But someone complained for months: why do I only move a few films, but it's still a collection.
    So, who can tell us who we need to choose to listen to

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
  4. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

It was working fine and you guys even said that the next firmware would work for both and it did. Weird how it works fine for my DC Collection in my DC Category they stay in a collection, but my Marvel Collection that I put in a Marvel Category shows them as single movies so that does not make sense........ I didn't say I moved some films from a custom collection...... I said I moved the whole custom collection to a category and it shows them as single movies.....

5. mirror

We evaluated the possibility of two forms and considered adding a switch. But it will make things more chaotic

6. Nicholas Hewitt

Please read my edited post

7. Nicholas Hewitt

You don't understand what I am saying!
    I have two categories. One for DC and one for Marvel. Inside those two categories, I have two custom collections, one DC Custom Collection inside my DC Custom Category that works and shows the complete custom DC Collection as it should, inside the DC Movie Category. The other is a marvel Custom collection inside a Marvel Category That is exactly the same as the other only they're marvel Movies but instead as showing them as a marvel Collection Like the DC one does, it shows them as single movies......

8. mirror

Have you moved all the films in the collection into the custom category? Or is it just a part.

9. Nicholas Hewitt

10. Nicholas Hewitt

All the films. I moved the whole custom collection by cllicking on the collection not just a few films. This is after all my marvel movies have been disbanded from there own collections to put them in my MCU Custom collection. Funny how my DC Custom collection works fine in its category, but the MCU one doesn't and they're both the same idea, So it's something about the Marvel Collection that causes it to not stay whole when added to a custom category. Again these are all the movies in The Marvel Cinematic Universe only that are in the collection. Starting with the first Ironman and ending with Shang-chi.

11. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Can you send me the mediainfo of the video.
    thanks

DennisTheMenace likes this.
  12. Whitfield

Whitfield Active Member

Can you please make up your mind? :D
    Please note that latest fw is not up-to-date with latest transifex translations. I already asked mirror for a refresh but I think he's too busy.

Nevertheless, would you be so kind to point out the wrong English translations? But please do so in the thread that TifKag pointed to. I'll be happy to take a look.

13. vddan

vddan Active Member

After 3 days with this 'beta V6.3.55', the recurring instability is very troublesome. In HT4.0 the device freezes regularly and forcing to disconnect everything and turn on again to be able to use the zidoo .......... in 3 days 1 to 2 times a day and even twice the remote control no longer responded ........ you have to remove the batteries, press all the buttons to empty the memories of the remote control and put the batteries back in place to be able to use them again !!
    This beta may be stable ......... let's hope for a little stability on the next one !!

14. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

From my experience when remote control stop to response is time to replace battery, better option then to remove batteries and put back.

15. vddan

vddan Active Member

However I checked my batteries they were still at 99% .....;)

16. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I know it doesn't really help you, but I'm not seeing any instability in v6.3.55.

I wonder if it needs a factory reset?

jeb0921 likes this.
  17. vddan

vddan Active Member

Let's say that I noticed the instability often during the scraping of the covers ........... after rather stable!

"""""""""Disons que j'ai remarqué l'instabilité souvent pendant le scrapp des pochettes...........après plutôt stable !""""""""""""""""""

18. AndyTJ

AndyTJ New Member

Is is possible to add 'Passthrough DTS core only' option when playing DTS-HD, DTS-HDMA , DTS-X ? This will be very helpful for Sonos user where the Sonos can only support decoding DTS core.

darkeyes909 likes this.
  19. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

You already have this option in Quick Settings, Audio.

20. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

Currently I have version 6.3.50, I wanted to ask why every time I make an update request from the Zidoo menu and with the beta tick selected it always tells me that there is no update, for example now it should tell me that there is 6.3.55, it never worked, I always had to update by hand .....
    Thanks