Beta version v2.3.80 for Z9S/Z10/Z1000/X20/X20 Pro/UHD2000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1296)' started by mirror, Sep 29, 2021.

1. tex78a

tex78a New Member

Hi to everyone,
    I've installed this firmware on my zidoo z1000 and all ok but on display led Remain HELLO Word. It Is possibile to correct without reset?
    I have fear to reset.
    Thanks

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Apart from saying "HELLO" on the front, does the box function correctly?

If so what does the Software Version number say in "about"

3. tex78a

tex78a New Member

Hi, this evening I'll check the versione of the software. Yesterday evening I've tried a lot of options, on the led panel settings I've putted option "close", in italian "chiudi", and rescrap music on music player. After One hour I come back to the zidoo, the "hello" word was disappeared alone. So I reinserting option ti are the reproduction time and the panel led go now showing hour and playing time.
    Aldo trailers go smooothly and in all movies and TV series. Good very good for me.
    Thanks.

4. Markswift2003

Ok - hopefully it's fixed now then...?

5. tex78a

tex78a New Member

Yes for now yes, I'll keep some tests of viewing and playing music/videos on the next days, but I think it's ok for now and very good work.
    I'm happy for this firmware

6. Mpira

Mpira New Member

instal this FW into my X20. So far so good

7. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Ziddo Z10, same bug here after the update, display is stuck saying "Hello" and won't change :(
    Edit: After maybe 1 hour the hello has now gone away and it's correctly showing the time at low brightness!

@mirror @Markswift2003 The uppercase/lowercase file sorting bug is still not fixed, been reporting this in here for months and months, not sure why it's not getting fixed?

20211104_073503.jpg
    20211104_073503PC.jpg

Compare Ziddo's display and PC display.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  8. Zed83

Zed83 New Member

Additional required firmware fixes:

- Still having audio droputs through Toslink output during some movie playbacks
    - The "Downmix HD Audio output" option doesn't works on the HDMI output
    - The {\an8} command in the subtitles that should display the subtitles at the top of the video, it's not working.
    - It would be a good idea to add MKA file extensions to play in Media Center or in Music Player

9. Raymen

Raymen New Member

With this beta i have a lot of problems with scrolling with the mediafiles of the uhd 2000

picture freezing up, and then something of a reset happens,

it is very difficult now to look in the mediafiles

10. shurikello

shurikello New Member

to the developer: why did you force dns1 and dns2 into build.prop? do you think our provider dns is shitty?))
    p.s. i disabled these lines

Attached Files:

11. SerGioTenerife

SerGioTenerife New Member

Good idea, I have the Google dns on my router and the Zidoo is not working well. When I put a fixed ip it remains without connection or I can not connect through samba, ftp, ...

12. SerGioTenerife

Why? Before it worked very well S11113-12572880.png
    There is plenty of space on the disk, like 60gb .....

13. AlfredCastillo

AlfredCastillo New Member

Salut, je suis nouveau ici,
    Wow. Trop cool.

14. SerGioTenerife

The official Kodi does not work, it stops and exits the app. That bad....

15. Adam85

Adam85 New Member

My uhd2000's display shows "Hello" all the time. Also i have no audio through the built in DAC which is the biggest problem. It's unusable without dac audio. :(

Update: After factory reset display and dac audio is ok.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  16. Raymen

Raymen New Member

Question

Will there be another new beta for the uhd 2000,

17. zarathoestra

zarathoestra Active Member

probably next year but where when that's the question .... but they are supporting there earlier models but not a priority anymore.

18. Markswift2003

I was told that the older models would get a revision of HT to bring them up to date, but I've not heard anything else about it.

19. karipu

karipu Member

@mirror It's been three months since last firmware update. It's time for new update. Any news about this?

Юрий Гандев likes this.
  20. Xavierxxx

Xavierxxx New Member

There is a problem for nfs in this 2.3.80 beta , I'm using nfs to load my movie library from my nas not in the same network for long time, everything works prefect! after update this beta, thing goes very strange, it become very lag, 90% time like this, and then I found that even not playing movie from nas, it still have same amount of traffic from nas, left nas running out of bandwidth. everything works on 2.3.35, please look into this issue. also would pls add the domain NFS address, not just ip address. thanks a lot!!