Beta version v6.3.45 for Z9X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Oct 27, 2021.

1. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Change logs:

System
    1. Optimized the output logic of VS10 engine for some display devices.Solved the black level issue (such as Samsung, Philips)
    2. Fixed the problem that some hard drives are not recognized.
    3. Fixed the problem that some hard drives continue to work occasionally after shutting down.
    4. Fixed the problem that Input Method will be cleared by Clean Up app.
    5. USB audio settings are added into Zidoo Controller app.
    6.Fixed the problem that no sound output occasionally when switching HDMI color gamut.
    7. Added MQA and DTS disc for CD playback.
    8. Optimized the system stability.
    9.Added nl,fr,de,it,ru,hu language for QuickSettings and HT4.0.

Player
    1. Added screensaver when the video is paused.
    2. Fixed the problem that forced subtitles do not take effect in certain subtitle languages.
    3. Optimized playback stability.

Poster Wall
    1. Added local clearlogo picture function (MovieName-clearlogo.png - must be png!)
    2. Optimized the collection export function.
    3. Added manual refresh function on video details interface.
    4. Optimized the display logic of watched movies.
    5. Optimized the acquisition of video resolution tag.
    6. Optimized the character information display function.
    7. Fixed the occasional crash problem when scanning.
    8. Added manual sorting function when entering the collection through the search interface.
    9. Optimized application stability.

Music Player
    1. Fixed the problem that the next song cannot be played occasionally when playing CUE songs.
    2. Fixed CUE list parsing.
    3. Fixed the occasional crash problem when loading lyrics.
    4. Optimized the problem that song information cannot be displayed for UPNP play queue on the mobile phone.
    5. Fixed the occasional crash problem when the song queue changes.
    6. Optimized the function of favorite songs.
    7. Fixed the problem that the number of songs in the playlist is incorrect after the device fails.
    9. Optimized the playlist playback function.
    10. Fixed the problem that the song information is not refreshed after rematching in the details interface.
    11. Fixed the problem that the lyrics cannot be displayed normally after rematching in the details interface.
    12. Added the function of skipping albums and files when playing in sequence.
    13. Optimized the song search function.
    14. Adjusted the music search interface and added the category search function.
    15. Optimized the occasional playback freezing problem.
    16. Optimized playback stability.

Z9X
    v6.3.45
    http://apidl.zidoo.tv/Z9X/v6.3.45/Z9X_P_v6.3.45_202110261732_ota-package.zip
    MD5: 039C1C5365A80A53E8F4C58E4A4E62B0

v6.3.45_G(Build in google play)
    http://apidl.zidoo.tv/Z9X/v6.3.45/Z9X_P_v6.3.45_G_202110261901_ota-package.zip
    MD5: 1C1A721B0F1704866B052D98BC78396B

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
  2. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

And that's it, Zidoo has fixed the black level problem...finally.

The next step.... I can't wait for the NEO S to be available to see if the BDmenu support is resolved as you say on your website.

Hopefully it will be available soon for other Zidoo devices

blenky likes this.
  3. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

Hi Mirror,

Any restrictions for the size of the logos? Will they be resized automatically?

Can the logos be completely disabled?

4. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

Screensaver during video pause, finally. Thanks @mirror

Although the download is crawling slow as usual. Super fast it when you hosted it on Cloudfare before.

blenky likes this.
  5. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Great news team
    Now for the other models soon :)

zarathoestra likes this.
  6. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Will have a go with this obviously looking mostly at Music Player.
    Looks mostly to be a bugfix release which is more than welcome.

One down on my list: As promised DTS-CD playback format fixed for remaining variant.
    Can somebody test Roon please.

Mentor27 likes this.
  7. vddan

vddan Active Member

The 'changelog' is full !!!
    There is more than to test ...........:rolleyes:

8. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

9. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

Good news. Thanks the Zidoo team. Now we are waiting for an update for the rest of the models.

10. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Looking forward - thank you!

Mariusz likes this.
  11. UTAVATU

UTAVATU Active Member

Dear @mirror

Thank you very much for next great FW! :) I would like to ask, if you will consider my last favor:

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Sincerely

12. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

Hi to all! Thank you for the new FW release.
    I was hoping that my issue with the Samba sharing of my over 70TB folder had been solved: once I start a playback and then skip a chapter, after a few seconds the playback crashes and brings back to the "Poster Wall" with audio of the movie going on in background and without droping the HDR mode I was using. The only way to get back to normal use is to switch off the unit. If instead of skipping chapters I skip by using the percentage function (using the numeric pad of the remote control) the playback has no problem and no crash occurs.
    This happens with both HT4 App and Media Center App. Let me add that accessing that particular folder is significantly slower than with other folders.

If I use my older X9S (with FW 2.1.28) accessing the folder is quick and I have no playback issue skipping chapters. All good also using a PC (quick access to the folder and no playback issue).

Zidoo staff please help me solve this problem that happens only with the Z9X. Thank you in advance for your support.

HDGuy and Marfunk like this.
  13. serg fedorov

serg fedorov Active Member

Автоматический режим не работает с DV, когда VS10 включен. AFR не работает и в DV. 0-255 включается автоматически, но не выключается при выходе из принудительного режима.
    Вы исправили много мелких мелких недочетов, но при этом сумели сломать главное в этом плеере.
    История повторяется, как и в случае со старым зиду. Я разочарован. Плохая работа.

Hristo Makrelov likes this.
  14. Whitfield

Whitfield Active Member

Can somebody tell me the date of the translations that have been added in this firmware?

15. OlivierQC

@Serg,

Спасибо за ваш отзыв, с Zidoo это один шаг вперед и два шага назад... за исключением PRO Zidoo, конечно.

16. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

So, for now, a bug with the optimization of the VS10 engine?

17. lami

lami New Member

Thank you for the update :)

18. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

What’s the bug? Been testing the update for a few days and it’s been stable..

vddan likes this.
  19. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Original message:
    Автоматический режим не работает с DV, когда VS10 включен. AFR не работает и в DV. 0-255 включается автоматически, но не выключается при выходе из принудительного режима.
    Вы исправили много мелких мелких недочетов, но при этом сумели сломать главное в этом плеере.
    История повторяется, как и в случае со старым зиду. Я разочарован. Плохая работа.

Translated:
    Auto mode does not work with DV when the VS10 is on. AFR does not work in DV either. 0-255 turns on automatically, but does not turn off when exiting forced mode. You have fixed many small minor bugs, but at the same time managed to break the main thing in this player. History repeats itself, as in the case of the old zidou. I am disappointed. Bad job.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And can you please answer my question:)

Are the CornerLabels in HT4 fixed ??
    In 6.3.40 there were no HD labels after scraping for 1080p content.

20. OlivierQC

It's always the same story....

In this case he should do what he did before...''in private'' and not post any link on this forum that the average user will download no matter if it is BETA or not, and post the download link on this forum when it is stable and functional.

You tend to think that this is a forum reserved for people like you who know well the Zidoo devices, their FW Beta and their inherent problems but it's not the case there are all kind of people here.

So sorry if some people don't have your knowledge and will download it without suspecting that they will have problems

As already said several months ago, you have a section available for Beta testers on the forum...so go ahead and give your feedback to Zidoo.