version v6.3.40 for Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Ok.

I thought that I got the trailers in french before.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
  2. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

A new minor issue fir me since I updated to this firmware. When I paused a movie, after a few seconds it completely stops by itself

Not a big deal but sometimes for a quick break I want to quickly get back into the movie without the HDMI resync.

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I use local trailers only and that works very well - took me a couple of days to get my library straight, but now if I add a movie I simply add the trailer as well which means I get one good quality HD trailer of my choosing.

You can of course have multiple local trailers and have a mix of online and local.

Worth looking at for trailers in different languages.

Mabon likes this.
  4. Markswift2003

Not seeing that here whether pausing by <ok> or <pause> button - are these specific file types? Does the same happen if you play through Media Center?

5. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Yes, that's probably the best solution so far. By the way, I don't use this function very often but users on a french forum confirm that we had trailers in french before, just as I remembered it was. :)

6. Markswift2003

I think the trailer mechanism has had to have quite an overhaul to get it working again - unfortunately with things like this we're always at the mercy of the service providers who have a nasty habit of making things as difficult as possible.

That's the reason I asked for the local trailer button - so we don't have to rely on unreliable third parties.

Inikad likes this.
  7. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

From where can we download the trailers in different languages? Only with softwares capturing them on Youtube or is there any dedicated website?

8. Markswift2003

I'm sure others will chime in, but it's very easy from YouTube using Jdownloader.

Inikad likes this.
  9. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Here also no corner HD labels

Mabon likes this.
  10. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Exactly the same on my side.

It gets better.........when i play a 1080p video for about 5 minutes, and stop the video, the play button changes its shape as always, then i change the status to watched and back to unwatched, the HD corner label suddenly appears 9 out of 10 times

I tried it with a few unwatched videos
    Very weird behavior.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    Mabon likes this.
  11. darkeyes909

darkeyes909 Active Member

scanning usb media of vids, music, scans always fail. Dune finishes them with no problem.

12. kalifept

kalifept New Member

It's a mistake because with a MKV file (1918x1080) HT displays the tag 720 too...

Thank you

13. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

I only know that when i recode a video that is 1918 x 800 to 1920 x 801 the 720 changes to 1080 (keep the same aspect ratio), i am doing that for monhs now and it has always worked.

And keep in mind when you install v6.3.40, you have to clear your database and rebuild it.

With the new FW you probably have to remove the video first, and replace it after recoding.
    But you are entitled to your own opinion.
    Clear.jpg

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
  14. kalifept

kalifept New Member

I will think about this problem (720 <-> 1080)
    Thank you very much @TifKag for your help
    A +

15. Sampinto89

Sampinto89 Member

I am really impressed with the recent update... It added some minor/major fixes that truly made the current players the best on the market in my eyes (currently). It's a very mature update, and I appreciate that zidoo listens to most suggestions. I was messing around with different files yesterday, and for the first time I don't have a single minor gripe. Granted it's an HT only use for me so that's why...

I also noticed minor improvements in the pic quality (especially in darker scenes), but maybe that's just my eyes playing tricks on me. :)

16. maggiesfan

maggiesfan New Member

With user-defined categories I notice that the TV shows I have in them are not in Alphabetical order, seems to list them by the name under the poster, which for the most part is Season 1, Season 2 etc.
    Never used to be like this until the last update.

17. LLLEFTERIS

LLLEFTERIS New Member

EDID file for LG 65C9 ???

18. Шурик

Шурик New Member

[QUOTE = "mirror, post: 160246, member: 3"] Журналы изменений:

Система
    1. Добавлена поддержка ROON Ready.
    2. Добавлен регулятор громкости для CEC.
    3. Исправлена проблема, из-за которой цвет некоторых субтитров спецэффектов не мог правильно отображаться при выводе Dolby Vision.
    4. Исправлена проблема, из-за которой воспроизведение некоторых видеофайлов не завершалось автоматически.
    5. Исправлена проблема воспроизведения некоторых фильмов Dolby Vision.
    6. Исправлена проблема, из-за которой верхняя и нижняя черные полосы у некоторых фильмов были сероватыми.

Игрок
    1. Оптимизированы функции принудительных субтитров.
    2. Добавлена функция маскированного экрана.
    3. Оптимизировано отображение некоторых интерфейсов.
    4. Добавлена функция отображения информации о фильме при первом нажатии клавиш «Влево» и «Вправо».
    5. Исправлена проблема неправильного статуса субтитров после нажатия ярлыков субтитров для выбора субтитров.
    6. Оптимизируйте стабильность воспроизведения.

Быстрая настройка
    1. Оптимизированы принудительные настройки субтитров.
    2. Оптимизировать настройки CEC.

Музыкальный проигрыватель
    1. Оптимизирована проблема зависания интерфейса при слишком большом количестве музыкальных файлов.
    2. Оптимизирована функция сортировки альбомов.
    3. Исправлена проблема, из-за которой альбом SACD не мог иногда переходить к следующей песне.
    4. Оптимизировано отображение некоторых интерфейсов.
    5. Исправлена проблема, из-за которой списки исполнителей и альбомов не обновлялись при сканировании.
    6. Оптимизирована функция сортировки для текущего плейлиста.
    7. Оптимизирована функция удаления устройства.
    8. Оптимизированная скорость загрузки изображений и стабильность.
    9. Оптимизированная функция сопоставления.
    10. Добавлена функция загрузки списка исполнителей.
    11. Оптимизирован синтаксический анализ CUE.
    12. Оптимизирована скорость загрузки данных UPNP.
    13. Оптимизированная стабильность сканирования.

Плакат стены
    1. Добавлен сбор информации о фильме при сканировании.
    2. Оптимизированы информационные значки в интерфейсе деталей фильма.
    3. Added more information in movie details interface.
    4. Fixed the problem that scanning cannot be completed occasionally.
    5. Optimized the loading speed of posters.
    6. Optimized the poster display of watching record on the homepage.
    7. Added information source on movie details interface.
    8. Added function to export export collection picture in NFO.
    9. Added local collection picture recognition function.
    10. Optimized trailer loading.
    11. Optimized custom classification collection.
    12. Optimized the scanning stability.
    13. Added Dolby Vision category on Widget.

Upgrade:check the ota upgrade online.[/QUOTE]

19. maggiesfan

maggiesfan New Member

I don't have Poster name as an option, this is what I have.
    IMG_20210927_150607.jpg

20. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

It’s because Mabon uses English UK as language by default and you, English US. Title and Poster name are in fact the same option.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    Mabon likes this.