Crowdsourcing translation project for ZIDOO Media player need your help[22 Mar test version update]

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

About my concern with the broken translation of one function in the preferences of HT (sort latest items), I have checked with 3 other languages with a translation completed, and they all have the same issue: the options for this function are in english and not the foreign language (with HT4.0 v4.1.17 of the firmware or the trying version). With HT 4.0.99, no pb, the translated options are displayed correctly.

@blenky, check the message for the change of resolution with this new version of the app. All good! ;)
    In english US, the bug is still there.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    blenky likes this.
  2. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Does nothing in HT indicate the length of the film? Who could be written somehow to be visible in HT? I miss it!!

3. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Hi Inikad! So you think that ?

Attached Files:

4. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

About the broken code in the app to call the translations of this function in "preference"?

Yes, with the strings 131 and 133 to display the 2 options available. The 124 (the name of the function) is displayed correctly, not the 2 options. Even in english, the text is different as it is supposed to be.

5. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

@mirror! I would like to request an updated HT and Quick setting .apk to see how the updated translation worked. Thank you for your help

6. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

OK

7. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Thank you very much for the new entries in the documents of translation about the new functions or the edited ones. :)

8. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Thanks @ mirror! Update and new strings and new functions on transifex. You are cool!:D

9. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

But he could be even more super-duper cool if he could solve the problem for the cancel button (for "Re-match and "Skip Title and Cast") in HT4.0, just elarging the area to display the text on the button. :D

In image, to go from this :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To this (without changing the button size, just elarging the text area) :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know, I am tiring with this but that's the only issue I still have with my translation without changing this word, used anywhere else without any trouble, for something that french people or the softwares translated in french would never use in real life.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  10. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Hi Inikad! I see you're done with the translation too. Can I ask @mirror to update HT & QS .apk tomorrow to see how it works? @mirror please help!

11. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Lol

I don’t think that he will release a new version that fast. ;)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  12. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Hi @mirror! I could request .apk updates to check the translations of the fresh words. I know maybe I want a lot.:D Thank you for your help:)

13. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

They are on vacation for few days: too much french and hungarian harassment I think. :D

feherzaj51 likes this.
  14. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

15. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

In Quick Setting, this is the last place that we can't translate (the options in the right part of the screenshot): All 3 strings are not in transifex.

[​IMG]

16. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

If they are on vacation, they don't answer !!;);):D:D

17. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

They are back, so you will be able to ask some updates to Mirror every day. :eek: :D

Seriously, I look forward to check the translation of the new functions. If everything OK, I could finally validate the official translation of the 2 apps and start something else (Main Home Page and Media Center).

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  18. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Just dream !!!!;):D:D:D:D;)

19. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Warning !!!

The translations in English US about HDMI CEC are completly wrong for the strings 401 and 402: the explanations have been inverted. Use Mandarin or English UK as reference to translate the functions as they should be.

This deserves an « Annuler » button correctly displayed as reward, no? :D

PS: Please, release the last translations in the next firmware (at least the Quick Settings one, as we still have an issue with the cancel button) : too many errors in the ones used for now in the different firmware versions.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  20. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

I'm not asking for anything anymore. I just don't understand what we're waiting for. If there is a translator who is "done", why not see what he did. What are we waiting?