X9S HOW TO FLASH ZIDOO X9S UNIT

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by HoneCharles, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I really hate to say this but this may not be recoverable - My last suggestion is to contact jjm2473 - maybe he has a better idea - he certainly helped me a great deal last year when I bricked a Z9X.

2. GeorgeSandall

GeorgeSandall New Member

Hello, maybe it's a banality, but I thought about it for a long time before I came up with the following.
    I did everything as per the first post when booting the stock firmware (img) but still stuck at the opening logo, no booting. Then I realized that after the previous reset, after turning on the hardware switch, the device turned on immediately, and I pressed the reset button while doing so. After many attempts with formatting the disk and various files, I tried to turn off the main screen with the remote control and then turn it on with the remote control while pressing reset. And suddenly the img boot screen for the first time. Just the experience of an old cat.

3. LIKUN

LIKUN New Member

It worked, I fixed my old x9s with jjm247s way, thank you Markswift2003
    !

Markswift2003 likes this.
  4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Fantastic!! :)

5. angixspirit

angixspirit New Member

goru commande not found help me please

6. rrp1

rrp1 New Member

Hello! Can you tell me who managed to launch uboot on the zidoo X9S console via CTRL+Q? I tried UBOOT from different versions (2.1.1 and 1.2.6) and no result, it doesn’t start, in many instructions the loading address is 0x01500000, that’s where I tried to load, I also tried from the address 0x00000000, maybe these versions of uboot need to be loaded differently address? or run from a different address?