Beta version v6.3.40 for Z9X

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Sep 13, 2021.

1. matty2k

matty2k New Member

Again with the latest HT4 version for me a lot of covers are not fetched while scraping. Additionally compared to Emby/Jellyfin/Plex the hit rate is still a lot worse.

boxerfan likes this.
  2. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

I have updated my Z10 Pro and it works like a charm with my Zidoo and Logitech remotes, just as before.

3. vsoft

vsoft New Member

is emergency flash procedure means Downgrade? how to do emergency flash procedure or version downgrade in z9x?

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

The Logitech must send a <200ms pulse. The stock remote certainly doesn't work..

5. Markswift2003

It takes you back to stock firmware and then you can upgrade back to whatever version you want.

If you want to try it, follow these instructions absolutely to the letter - make sure you use FAT32 and make sure you rename the file.

If you're not confident about it, don't try it - it's possible to brick the box:

https://www.zidoo.tv/Support/support_guide/guide_target/x0Yfq[ld]QEAzbeq7k9e[ld]3ulg==.html

darkeyes909 likes this.
  6. Markswift2003

Movies or TV series? How are you naming the files?

7. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

You mean the Zidoo remote? It works as long as you press the button quickly, as I used to do before. But I think that I understand what you mean: the function should do the same if you press longer the button on the remote, right?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  8. Markswift2003

Sorry - didn't read your post properly but with my Zidoo remote, it doesn't matter how quickly I hit the button, it still skips. This is the case with two Z9X remotes I have (and an old Z9S remote).

But RS232 and IP, both of which have a duration of 100ms in my system, work fine.

9. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

This is weird, no problem for me with the Z10 Pro.

10. Markswift2003

Ah - maybe that's the difference...

11. matty2k

matty2k New Member

Actually movies.
    Naming like this:
    Raiders.of.the.Lost.Ark.1981

12. Markswift2003

Presumably the full stops are freaking it out - I have "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and it finds it first time.

13. matty2k

matty2k New Member

The movie info is correct, but cover is not loaded! Thatˋs the Problem. Before with the same files cover were loaded correct, but I remember there was a time when this issue already occurred.

If I try to change the image, I see a lot of different images, but first one is empty. Also every second is empty. So I guess there is something going wrong within HT4 collecting the images and selecting a correct one or better not empty one.

but when this problem is only on my side, I need to investigate.

14. Markswift2003

This isn't something I'm seeing here...

15. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

those dots between the names are what always throw it off. Get rid of them. You don't need them

c4wiz likes this.
  16. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

if issue is with 72tb Folder size
    you could just move stuff out ,bit at a time and see what the limit is before the crash issue starts ?
    Bit of a hassle i know but makes it easier for Zteam if you can say issues only after say 60 TB folder size or 70 Tb

17. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

At the moment that bdinfo does not recognize DTSX and ATMOS correctly, so it still follows the naming convention for Bluray files about DTSX and ATMOS

18. Whitfield

Whitfield Active Member

Could anybody tell me what it is that makes the recognition not correct?

Letmein likes this.
  19. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

Hi, I get your point but it's not doable. I really don't want to handle all the raid settings of my NAS since the configuration works without any issue with my older Zidoo X9S and also X8, and also PC.
    The point is I'm also facing strange behaviours with the subtitles within MKV files (and this from any folder) and I saw that others are also having the same issues (not everyone apparently and this is strange)...here again, issues I don't have with other players (again X9S, as example)...so there must be something going on with the FW. To be sure I already did a full factory reset and also a full firmware flash, but this didn't help.

20. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

I also confirm that I have blocking problems, which never happened with Z9S, my network is gigabit certified and wired and the blocks I have only encountered with movies in dolby vision, I have a nas qnap with 4 disks with a 42tb partition in raid 5 , inevitably it must be a problem of the Z9X because as I have already said I have never had problems with the Z9S and the configuration of my network has remained the same as before .......