version v6.3.40 for Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I suppose in an ideal world you'd be able to chose which badges are shown and in what order, but you have to draw a line somewhere.

leonkoum likes this.
  2. Markswift2003

If I'm honest I'm not really sure - projectors usually have variable software masks to allow for odd screen geometry, but a fixed 2.35:1 mask like this - I'm not really sure.

I tell you one place it would be useful though - play Christopher Nolan material with his bloody variable aspect ratio movies! The stupidest idea ever conceived! In that case, because the DOPs will frame these movies correctly for 2.35:1 (since some theatres are unable to accommodate variable aspect ratios) then you could watch the whole movie in cinemascope without being suddenly jarred out of it by some idiot aspect ratio change. This is especially true for those of us with multi aspect projector screens or 'scope screens.

//gets off soap box

muha likes this.
  3. wolfy196

wolfy196 New Member

Hi, does this version play avi's? the previous v6.3.35 did not. I had to go back to v6.0.90 to be able to watch some of my old collection 1,500 movies that are impossible to get hold of in any other format than avi.
    I won't update until I know, as I do not want to waste most of a day, to again go back to an earlier version.
    Thank you for any information regarding this matter.

4. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

As far as i understand, the Media Labels in the filenames are not necessary anymore, or am i wrong.

5. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

That’s right, you don’t need them anymore.

TifKag likes this.
  6. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Will solve it in next version.

Mariusz likes this.
  7. rickyb

rickyb New Member

8. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

Many thanks mirror. Also for the great job you are doing.

9. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Can anyone answer? After the 6.3.40 update, the Hungarian language disappeared from the settings menu. It's checked. Help me thank you

Attached Files:

10. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

I checked with me after the update, the Hungarian language is in the settings.
    (sorry for the poor photo quality, the sun was shining sharply.)

Attached Files:

11. muha

muha Active Member

You can program button on remote to do snapshots.

Mariusz likes this.
  12. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

Muha, thanks for the info.

muha likes this.
  13. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

If you look at the picture, Hungarian is selected and English is left.

14. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

I didn't approve it, I'll check it in a moment.

update
    In fact, after confirming the Hungarian language, the menu remains in English. Other languages change.
    Also you are right there is a bug.

15. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello,

Is there anyone with a projo to check the 2.35 format function available with the new version of HT4.0?

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance

16. Markswift2003

You can test it on a TV - just play a movie with 1.78:1 or 1.85:1 aspect ratio and switch the mask on..

17. vddan

vddan Active Member

To follow the topic! :)

18. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

It was written as a problem on the zidoo forum in Hungary. There is no sound on the optical output after turning on.
    In the Settings menu there select the optical output to switch to pcm. However, you forget this every time you turn it off. Thanks for the reply

19. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hi vddan,

I asked the question on homecinema.fr, there are people who have a projo with a 2.35 screen, I do not know if they still have a Zidoo device, if so I will see if they can give their opinion on this new feature.

Too bad Zidoo don't offer this feature for their GUI as it's been requested for a long time

20. vddan

vddan Active Member

Hi Olivier,

Personally, I don't have a 2.35 screen, and I never really understood the point? we win on one side but we lose on the other ......

What do you mean for the GUI?