My Other activities (OlivierQC)

Discussion in 'NEWS&Activities' started by OlivierQC, May 1, 2021.

1. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention that there are several usb ports to connect other accessories

[​IMG]

2. OlivierQC

Review and settings

Logitech Pro Flight Yoke - worth it in 2020?

Logitech G (Saitek) Flight Simulator Yoke And Throttle - hands-on review for pilots

FS2020: All My Button Assignments & Sensitivity Settings For The Logitech Flight Yoke System!

FS2020: How to add a 'Calibration' Option for your Logitech Flight Yoke System - Works great!

work in progress

3. OlivierQC

Logitech Pro Flight Rudder Pedals delivered right now.

[​IMG]

4. OlivierQC

Hello,

About the Logitech G System Pro Flight Yoke, my first impressions are positive.

It's night and day compared to the joystick.

I can say that it is easier, more precise, more comfortable, all in all better...

well I'm going to install the rudder

See you soon

5. OlivierQC

One word...Great.

As I said before, I was a bit worried when I saw comments from people who had problems with recognition and settings.

I don't know if I'm lucky, but after installing and following the Logitech installation procedures, everything is correctly recognized and playable by default.

I refined the settings by watching the videos of "Huddison" on youtube, thanks to him.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Huddison/videos

I've done a few practice flights and taxiing to get used to it, and I can say that you get used to it quickly, it's so easy now compared to my old joystick.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are several very affordable accessories you can add to the yoke

https://www.logitechg.com/en-ca/products/flight.html

This one is tempting me.

https://www.logitechg.com/en-ca/products/flight/flight-simulator-switch-panel.945-000030.html

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  6. OlivierQC

Hello,

Back to my family’s ancestral region which dates back to the French Revolution (before that we have no documents) with a departure from ‘‘l’Aérodrome de Granville’’ in the direction of the city of Saint-Malo and which makes us go along ‘‘Les Iles Chausey’’

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Chausey Islands are behind us and we turn left towards… the Remparts of Saint-Malo, the Grand-Bé, etc… everything is there.

[​IMG]

The rest of the trip at this address

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/saint-malo-mont-saint-michel/398594

See you soon

7. OlivierQC

Last night I flew from LFRS - Nantes Atlantique Airport to LFEY - L'Île-d'Yeu Aerodrome with a detour to LFRE - La Baule Airport

With a SoFly Weather Preset Pro - Orbx for the weather, and zero visibility with rain, and ice from 6900 feet and -5 degrees, I quickly descended to around 3200 feet so that the ice would melt and not crush me.

Nothing to see outside but nice flight in RNAV and a safe approach despite the weather

Rain... ice... a crappy weather... and I liked it

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I start the approach to the airfield and get the G/S (Glide/Slope)

[​IMG]

We begin to distinguish the island

[​IMG]

I leave the RNAV approach as late as possible before taking the controls in manual

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not unhappy to have arrived

[​IMG]

See you soon

8. OlivierQC

Hello,

Today, it's a cloudy and dark day.

SoFly Weather Preset Pro - Orbx
    (Preset WPP - Hot and Humid)

Obstacles et reperes France VFR Version 4

TBLFSCENERY - (LFFO)Vendée-Beauvoir

I'm taking off from ''l'Aéroclub Beauvoir Fromentine'' early in the morning with stormy sky, the weather is hot and humid.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I activate the AutoPilot and I enjoy the landscape of the French Atlantic Coast and here is my route of about 90 minutes of flight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We can see ''La Plage des Demoiselles'' and the village of ''Saint-Jean-de-Monts'' at the end of the right wing.

[​IMG]

The city of ''Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez'' and at the bottom right of the picture ''la Plage des BECS''.

[​IMG]

the city of ''Bretignolles-sur-Mer'' and ''la Plage des granges''.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On our left ''Les Marais D'Olonne''.

[​IMG]

We move away from the city ''Les Sables-d'Olonne'' and from ''la Plage de Sauveterre'' lit by the sun rays.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Straight ahead in direction of ''l'Île d'Oléron'' and its ''Phare de Chassiron'' and left turn above the ''phare de Chassiron''.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The ''Grande Plage de Châtelaillon'' and the city of ''Châtelaillon'' below us.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  9. OlivierQC

A last left turn and we take the direction of ''l'Aéroclub Beauvoir Fromentine'' (LFFO).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Smooth touchdown and taxi towards the tarmac while waiting for a next flight.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

See you

10. OlivierQC

Hello,

I opened a thread dedicated to my walks in France, a lot of pictures with place names that you can check on google map (or Bing map) for more information

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/mes-escapades-francaise/399143/9

It is ''Le Puy-de-Dôme'' and ''Parc naturel régional des volcans d'Auvergne'' on the pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

See you soon

11. OlivierQC

Hello,

My next flight will be around ‘‘Besse-sur-Issole’’ which is a commune located in the department of Var, in the region Provence-Alpes-Côte

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See you soon

12. OlivierQC

Hello,

TBM-930 departing from Nantes-Atlantique Airport (LFCR) to London City Airport (LGLC).

LIVE Weather

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See you soon

13. OlivierQC

Hello,

Here are some pictures taken during my flights, I use the live weather.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See you soon

14. OlivierQC

A trip from Nantes (LFRS) to Guernsey Island (EGJB) and I fly over Saint-Malo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See you soon

15. OlivierQC

Hello to all,

Small flight without precise goal in Australia, at the departure of Hobarts in LIVE weather, I took the decision to land at Launceston Airport (YMLT) in the course of the flight with zero visibility

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See you

16. OlivierQC

Hello,

I'm still in New Zealand, and I'm using the LIVE weather, and the sun is not there for a few days in this part of the world.

Departure from Queenstown (NZQN) to Nelson (NZNS), only 1 passenger for this flight who has to go for a business meeting in this nice little town.

[​IMG]

the passenger is on board and looks at the rain in the distance...

[​IMG]

I do the same thing....another dreary day

[​IMG]

Aircraft taxiing to 05

[​IMG]

Moving away from Queenstown

[​IMG]

Calm flight, we take advantage of it to take a coffee

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On the weather radar, what follows will not be easy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A video clip of my flight in the vicinity of the city of Nelson (New Zealand) a few minutes before landing, the sky is threatening and there is some turbulence.

See you soon

Markswift2003 likes this.
  17. muha

muha Active Member

@OlivierQC WOW, just amazing, you almost had me pull out Hardwar game, I used to waste my time as a jack of all trades on Titan moon.

18. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

It's very compelling isn't it!!

19. muha

muha Active Member

Used to be gamer, now I don´t get kick out of it, or maybe I got kicked out of it :D
    Last game I played was Monster Hunter World (big fan of the series) on PS4

20. OlivierQC