Beta version v6.3.35 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Markswift2003, Aug 20, 2021.

1. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

These buttons don't show the "Time Bar".

darkeyes909 likes this.
  2. Skywalker

Skywalker New Member

I have the same behavior with a Z1000 Pro with firmware 6.3.35_G beta, but I didn't have this problem with the firmware 6.3.30_G beta.

3. Skywalker

Skywalker New Member

I have the same behavior with a Z1000 Pro with firmware 6.3.35_G beta, but I didn't have this problem with the firmware 6.3.30_G beta.

4. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

TifKag likes this.
  5. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Thank you for the link

6. 56k

56k Member

7. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

Yesterday I started playing a bit with the Music Player and I played some DSD (DSF files) and despite I put in the "DSD Native" settings a PCM stream was sent to my Yamaha CX-A5100 preamp (which supports dsd). 176.4, why is it not sent in DSD format? It is connected via hdmi set in raw .....
    Thanks

8. Dimasi

Dimasi New Member

Has anybody seen any stutter in the movies ?

9. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Never - that's one thing these boxes never do unless there's a problem with the file or delivery.

DennisTheMenace likes this.
  10. JS_racer

JS_racer Member

I used that often, to see the remaining time, thought I was crazy when they changed how it worked in this latest version and the video would skip.
    small, subtle, showed time, without pausing, giving tons of information,

zielonypomidorek and Letmein like this.
  11. Zigourney

Zigourney Active Member

One annoying thing for me that has been around many firmware versions since the introduction of DV support is that whenever I press my 15 second fast forward or rewind button (mapped buttons) I get a split second green screen from the transition from play to ffw/rew to playing the movie again.
    This split second green screen only happens on DV content. It does not happen on HDR10. It just looks so unpolished seeing a green screen even though its only for a split second.

Is there anyway to resolve this?

12. Markswift2003

I missed these posts, but yes you're right, this new behaviour is undesirable - I suspect it's an oversite so have raised it.

dr4go and darkeyes909 like this.
  13. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

I really hope it is! I love that feature!

Markswift2003 likes this.
  14. toshu

toshu Member

Just tried to update firmware. Got the box 2 weeks ago and did an online update to v 6.3.35.
    Downloaded v.6.3.35-G to a USB stick and tried updating to it....got this screen!!!?
    What's going on and what should I do???

Attached Files:

15. Markswift2003

Never tried it because I don't use G firmware, but because it's essentially the same version, it won't update.

My advice (rather than reverting to emergency flash procedure) is to wait for the next firmware (> .35), download the G version, and install that if that's the version you want to use.

toshu likes this.
  16. toshu

toshu Member

Thanks.
    I assume it's okay to back out from that screen??

17. toshu

toshu Member

Since it seems that some folks don't use the G version firmware, then where can you go to "safely" download a couple of APK files that aren't infected??

18. muha

muha Active Member

I use uptodown, never had a problem. But I don't flood my android devices with apps.

toshu likes this.
  19. Markswift2003

Yes, absolutely.

20. Markswift2003

This will revert to the old behaviour :)

darkeyes909, Inikad and Sledgehamma like this.