Netflix, Prime Video ecc... on Zidoo Z9X

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Nejiro, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

Hi everyone, since I have _G firmware on my Zidoo I wanted to know if by registering my google account and putting applications like Netflix or Prime Video I have limitations or if they are exploited to the maximum, that is DD + 5.1 audio, Dolby Vision, HDR etc. .
    Thanks

2. JS_racer

JS_racer Member

I thought they were limited, but not for sure.
    someone will be along with the correct answer. I would be interested to know about Amazon Prime.

3. maxhim

maxhim Active Member

Netflix : The Z9X only works in SD with stereo sound. I think the Amazon Prime is better either.
    But as far as I know it worked long ago in Netflix 4K....

4. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

Hi, you have many limitations. You can find details in this thread (scroll down to the "Popular Streaming Video/Audio services" chapter:
    http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thr...x-z10-pro-z1000-pro-and-uhd3000-models.80434/

5. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

6. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

I do not think it is a question of software but of rights ..... if they had not had limitations with Netflix and streaming services they would certainly have advertised it as for example Nvidia does with the Shield TV ........

7. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

Try yourself and you'll find out! :p (the answer is no, by the way!)

8. maxhim

maxhim Active Member

But the Netflix works on some Dune players. But permission is not there either....