Beta version v6.3.35 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Markswift2003, Aug 20, 2021.

1. yuhongfan

yuhongfan New Member

so quick!!!

2. ZACK_S

ZACK_S New Member

The roon ready is still "uncertified"... Will there be a newer version of FW to fix this issue?

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Yes

4. ZACK_S

ZACK_S New Member

Thank you for the fast response.
    I have been rebooting & log in/out my Roon server now I will just wait for next update...

5. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

Yesterday for the first time I had network problems, mkv movies with high bitrate were interrupting often, never happened to me with the z9s, I use nas qnap to watch gigabit networked movies, I noticed that the interruptions were there when bitrate exceeded 100mbps, I have always used the samba protocol, does anyone have the same problems? Tonight I will do other tests but it seems to me that with the firmware previous to this one (now I have the latest beta G taken here https: // www. mcbluna.net/wp/zidoo-model-overview/zidoo-z9x-firmware-download/) I had no problems ......

Another question, since I have the G firmware I wanted to know if putting the google account there are any advantages, for example Netflix, Prime Video and other streaming services are they okay or have limitations? For example, does dolby vision, hdr and l work? DD + 5.1 audio?
    Thanks

6. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

After updating to 6.3.35G, in the Zidoo settings - image - HDR, only Auto works for me. When I set Dolby Vision VS10 universal or DV VS10 for HDR - I have a black screen. The TV is LG Oled B9.

7. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

@mirror - I'm grateful for this OTA update - I have no interest in Roon and did not see why we were going to have to wait until certification could happen.

Thank you!

8. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

If I haven't misunderstood your problem, try going in the Dolby Vision settings and check if you have "TV Led" set. In case change to "Player Led"

9. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

giangi76,
    thanks for the interest I changed, nothing was working, the TV screen is black all the time.
    update
    I changed as you wrote. Now works for DV VS10 for HDR.
    Universal still not working - black screen, weird.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
  10. ofir

ofir Member

As for the problem with the voice in the atmos only in Game of Thrones
    When I press the INFORMATION button
    I get "dolby truehd 7.1 channel"
    In the receiver I get dolby atmos

Attached Files:

11. Enet

Enet Active Member

@mirror

Thanks for the latest update. I can see the watched status inside collections now :)
    But if for example I have a film inside a collection that has been watched. Then I make a change to the watched status to make the film "unwatched", the watched status icon is still there. It only goes when leave the collection then go back into the collection. I don't know if this is a bug or feature.

Following on from my previous message below
    1 & 2 I no longer get green frames when FF or REW but rewind of 2x and above doesn't work properly. It takes too long.
    3 & 4 still true for some films in that the menu works after 2 or more attempts but for Studio Canal Dolby Vision Ghost in the Shell animation the menu doesn't work. RAN is also studio canal.

Thanks again for the update :)

12. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

I tried DV VS10 for all content (just to check because I think it's nonesense to convert eveything to DV... especially SDR content) and I got the black screen too!! (I have LG C8)... now the question is: how did you manage to get back??? I'm stuck on the black screen and I don't want to hard reset!

Mariusz likes this.
  13. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

This is "normal" (always has been this way)... Zidoo sees it as TrueHD 7.1 (the core), then the receiver gets it via bitstream and does the rest

14. Nejiro

Nejiro Member

Regarding DTS-HD, on the other hand, it has always been wrong information, if it is 5.1 it says it is 7.1, if it is 1.0 it says that it is 3 channels etc .... can't it be fixed?

15. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

I don't know actually. I turned it off and on and it worked the next time.
    I also don't want to convert everything to DV.
    I set up auto.

16. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

Ok, I connected to the projector and I got it back working.
    I personally just use the VS10 engine for DV content (player Led)

Mariusz likes this.
  17. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

OK thanks for your help.

18. LLLEFTERIS

LLLEFTERIS New Member

Many of my movies do not have a picture while they have sound these movies with the X10 I watched them normally. If I connect the hard drive to the OLED 65C9 I see them just fine.

19. tosh123

tosh123 Member

...and big thanx for extracting and patching apps for use on older Zidoo's like the x9s.

McBluna likes this.
  20. kam186

kam186 Member

FW 6.3.35_G Z9X DSD ISO music file can not auto go to next song. Hang there. Need to press the next song to play.
    Please help to fix.

When extension xml is available on ISO file, possible to display song name like what play in foobar2000 in pc ?