Beta version v6.3.26 for Z9X released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Polypenko

Polypenko Active Member

If have read this entire topic, there is no info from the Zidoo team that this Firmware has been put on Hold pending further changes/upgrades.

Apart from the msge. from nicemonkey, to which I already replied.

So before posting your comment with a double exclamantion mark, pls. get your facts straight.

darkeyes909 and Bill-Z9X like this.
  2. "Picture Parameter" is missing for DV content, please return.

3. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

Why no OTA update? Been trying to download and always failed. I guess I'll skip this one.

4. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Its download only not o.t.a.

5. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

I've found it a good beta - I would recommend the download.

ammar11 likes this.
  6. giorgi

giorgi New Member

on the 22nd firmware I liked the picture more

7. Stratos_K

Stratos_K Member

Does anyone else have problems downloading this firmware? It starts and after a while either stops or downloads so slow it never finishes. It just refuses to download.

8. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Try @McBluna 's website:

https://www.mcbluna.net/wp/

Manity, dr4go and McBluna like this.
  9. ammar11

I know, I was asking why.

10. DELUCAS

It is then limited to a few to test rather than many around the world screaming its a bad beta and then having to rush out another beta quick to resolve .

11. ammar11

That doesn't make sense at all, the last OTA was a beta too. As it has always been.

12. DELUCAS

This release was a minor update to test so not worth a full release ota

When there ready for a full fat tested beta to be rolled out good chance it be ota

13. Junkie_000

Junkie_000 New Member

You would think when you sign up for Beta test builds on the box you would get the Beta test builds or these builds should be called ALPHA. I don't mind downloading them just saying if you don't want the Beta updates don't click the button. It even comes up with a warning on the box when you turn it on, from my experience with Zidoo the last 5 years none of the Beta updates have destroyed my Zidoo boxes although there have been many regressions followed by quick fixes.