Beta version v6.3.22 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Armando Sain

Armando Sain New Member

I mean dolby atmos, dts-x, dts-ma and the like. as he picks up other data from the film itself

2. USA

USA Member

I have tried to selectdifferent audio tracks, and switch between them, without success. With the iso file, I also do not have the selection with Dolby True HD.

I have now connected another Z10Pro with the old SW release. Everything works, just as the UHD3000 did before the update to 6.3.22.

I will not update the Z10Pro or I might have the same problem.

Is there a way to switch back to the old FW?

3. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

4. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

I think it be on next firmware at least one of the tick boxes work for me .
    Go on classic H.t.V4 and try the inf is displayed on poster wall chart etc

5. RIKO14

RIKO14 New Member

It's very strange...
    I have just updated my Z10PRO with version 6.3.22 and since then I have had some trailers (<10% of my films) especially on new films and series that I have just added after updating and on movies that I already had on my hard drive (8TB) connected by USB.
    CORN :
    1- The trailers are often very long to arrive (sometimes> 10 seconds) although I have set my Z10Pro to 3 seconds for the trailers;
    my connection is fiber though, and i didn't have that long delay when the trailers were running
    2- on the films that I had before and which have recovered the trailers I am not really sure that these are the trailers of the films but rather commercial information .. (at the bottom left of the trailer it is written "Loop".
    So, it's very strange ...
    here's a little video showing what's going on: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ptJVDoUmU2OyXYzOxc1uldjWcht_WcV4/view?usp=sharing

I am wondering if I am not going to download movie trailers, I think it was Markswift2003 who posted two links to download the trailers and the process how to do it but I cannot find the link of the explanation. Could someone redirect me to the correct message?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  6. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

Trailers not working | Page 5 | msg 155289
    Good source also HD-Trailers.net (HDTN)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
    Markswift2003 likes this.
  7. Enet

Enet Active Member

No it's not. This is weird because it's always been there for me. So I'm not sure how they can add something that is already there on the z1000 pro?

8. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

Hi, I think it its unfair to call this a bug. Once you have titles added to a collection, the Wall sees it that way. If you want to act (in any way) on a single title (like moving to a category) you should before remove it from the collection (or disband the whole collection) and then couple it to a category. Or at least this is what logic would tell me to do. My bad if I misunderstood your point.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
  9. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Frankly have my UHD3000 disconnected in favor of my Neo X. Will try Dolby Atmos on that one first.

USA likes this.
  10. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

I would like to pubblicly thank @bob for helping me with this issue, which I think was quite "personal" and due to the huge size of the shared folder (more than 70TB). After discussing and working on this privately for several days, tech support found a solution and it's now working! So issue solved (I suppose it will be officially released on the next FW) and thank you! :)

OlivierQC and Sledgehamma like this.
  11. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

i just checked too

The Hobbit iso
    plays fine in dolby atmos for me as well as the 4 or 5 different languages in 5.1

Z9X on latest 6 3 22 fm thru denon avc 3700h to pana z1000 oled

late to the convo but thought id check too since i skipped a couple pages

12. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

No its a bug. Selecting one movie to add to a category and having it move the whole collection makes no sense. Why would I want to disband it from my collection? Makes no sense if it's a atmos category or a dolby vision category. Why would I want to take 1 title out of an X-Men or Spider-man collection? If I wanted to move the whole collection I would have chose that option by selecting the collection instead of that 1 movie.

13. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

Sorry, I had misunderstood your point! But I actually just tried (I created a "test" category) and adding a single title within a collection just moved that single title to the "test" category. Maybe others can try too...but with my unit (Z9X) all good

14. USA

USA Member

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
  15. babet

babet New Member

16. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Bugs don't happen to everybody and I have had this problem for the last 3 firmwares. There is also a difference in the way it handles user-made collections and automatic collections.

17. babet

babet New Member

I have the same problem the back button does not change anything, you have to restart the film, it's very annoying

18. babet

babet New Member

I have the same problem the back button does not change anything, you have to restart the film, it's very annoying

19. Stratos_K

Stratos_K Member

I haven't tried the latest firmware yet but can someone from the development team tell us if it is possible to make a manual rescan option for each title in HT4? I had this problem since X9S and it's still a problem with the Z9X.

I have a title for example in 1080p and replace the file with a new 4K HDR version. In HT4 it will not update the tags unless I use a different filename in order to force HT4 to rescan. Adding a manual scan option for everytime we make some change would be amazing than having to use different file names all the time.

Also it would be great to be able to manually edit the tags for each title. For example after the initial scan to be able to add or delete tags like 4K, HDR, Atmos, DTS etc etc.

Is this possible?

20. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

Did you already try a complete reset? Because now I always do that at each new FW release and then proceed with a couple of reboot also switching the unit completly off and on. A few days ago I had a random issue of 24fps mkv contents starting sometimes at 60fps and doing so totally solved it...