Beta version v6.3.22 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jul 17, 2021.

1. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

From @Sledgehamma screenshot look to by default_wallpaper.png from framework-res.apk specific to Z1000-Pro/UHD3000 model.
    Original file
    default_wallpaper.png
    Render & scale by UI display ugly.
    default_wallpaper_render.png

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Yes, looks similar except for the 4K UltraHD logo.

This is a screen capture:

Screenshot_20210720-215251.png

As you can see quite dark, so it's rendered a lot lighter on screen.

If I lighten it in Photoshop you can see a better representation and you can see the banding creep in but nothing like as bad as on the Zidoo screen.

Screenshot_20210720-215416.png

3. Yar Dhar

Yar Dhar Member

Are you supposed to unhook the hard drives before update or it does not matter

4. Markswift2003

Doesn't matter.

5. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

@Markswift2003
    Ahaa Zidoo can give us correct answer if background_device_default_dark/material_grey_850 color generate that problem or something else.

6. ThomasP

ThomasP Active Member

Z1000 Pro still waiting ...

fsim2000 likes this.
  7. ammar11

ammar11 Well-Known Member

Can we replace that image with our own i.e. a THX logo?

8. Yar Dhar

Yar Dhar Member

I am on 6.3.2 and it is showing my software is up to date on Z10 Pro. Please advise where do I download it from. Beta receiving is already checked on the options but still not receiving the update OTA.

9. Whitfield

Whitfield Active Member

Is it me or does anybody also notice video from a SMB share taking longer to start up?

10. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

It does take longer, noticeably.

11. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Solved.

12. Goodmorning everyone, as always I destroy you because of my ignorance ......... Talk about Bit Rate, but, where it appears, how do you make it appear ..... In addition, once the Bit Rate is known, the vision is not different even if you know it .. But I would also like to try to understand how it is used ... Thanks in advance, accept the inconvenience and have a good day to all of you, Andrea Musso.

13. Markswift2003

If you press "Info" when playing a movie you'll see a dynamic bitrate rather than the previous static value.

It's just for information.

andreamusso.am likes this.
  14. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

it will come up when you hit the info button,lower middle of the remote
    as you said yes it shows ,but doesnt change the veiwed program at all so ,tbh just a bit of window dressing :p

15. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

@mirror What be great if we could have long press on ā€œ info ā€œ button and just get Live bit Rate reading while movie is playing in the corner screen . :) :)

Then long press for off . :)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    vddan likes this.
  16. Ok, Thank you so much Mark (for our culinary things, give me a little more time .......) Good day, Andrea.

17. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

As @Sledgehamma has said the box is getting pretty mature now but I have a couple of small niggles

1)in HT4 you can click on the director\cast for a bios where one is available. However if the bio is over a certain number of word it just stops with .... Unlike the plot where selecting a long description brings the entire text in a pop up box box you can't do this with the bios. Would be a nice touch if you could!
    2) From day 1 Zidoo playback struggles with full blurays and I've seen no improvement in a long time. It's something I can live with and is not important for many, but would be great if some improvement could be made. Recently a full rip of the UHD 'Scott Pilgrim' does not play either via menu or directly. In the end I had to create an MKV so I could paya this with DV intact.

18. Markswift2003

No hurry Andrea - Iā€™m still experimenting :)

19. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

@mirror

I sent you a link to the logs on PM
    I got a new update 6.3.22_G but here also Posterwall4 does black blink

20. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Interesting. Had not seen it so went for a view.

Indeed the movie does not play With Menu or Without Menu. As with many UHD's the menu does not process correctly on Zidoo.
    Will upload it for diagnosis: Double in this case with and without menu.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    blenky likes this.