Beta version v6.3.22 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Superdog

Superdog Member

No it still not work. I think that it would not work anymore.

2. DennisTheMenace

DennisTheMenace Active Member

It would be great, if that's somehow possible to use the framerate instead of the "original framerate" I have a lot of files with 25hz and the z9x plays the "original framerate" of 23,97hz.

giangi76 likes this.
  3. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

I did a lot of testing... and believe it or not: the issue disappeared!!! (also with Samba network playback). With previous FW it was there and also this morning immediately after doing the FW upgrade it happened on the first playback with "Mortal Kombat". Maybe switching off the box and restarting it sorted things out...no idea!! I feel a bit stupid at the moment o_O:D

I'll wait for the other issue solution. Thank you for the help!

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Don’t give it a second thought - main thing is it’s sorted.

Let’s hope it stays that way..

5. timmyp53

timmyp53 Member

Will test out later. Thank you Zidoo team. NVM its for Z9x only?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  6. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

You always need to restart the box once more with a power off after an upgrade. I think it has to do with settings. The restart will load the new settings file which may differ from the previous release? But maybe for other reasons like a clean memory too.

7. Markswift2003

That’s definitely good practice but I have to admit I never do that - my box stays on 24/7 through updates etc and never so much as skips a beat. The only time it gets a reboot is if I have to drag out an old Z/X9S to check something or other.

8. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

2. Optimized the problem of blocking in seek playback of individual movies
    Woow for me first FW for Z9X where long seek when play over SMB/NFS working almost instantly not more cause bandwidth drops and strange waiting time to resume play.
    Thanks for effort and continue improvement.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  9. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Will the 3 - 5 second audio loss when coming out of pause ever be fixed?

rozel, Bill-Z9X and DaMacFunkin like this.
  10. maglione

maglione Member

an annoying bug that I have since the last 2 firmware, when I manually scan my directories in home theater, it never finds anything, neither the old nor the new. I go to media center and the directories are perfect with all its files, I go back to home theather and now...... the scan works ok and it detects everything, I always have to do the same method when I add a movie or series in home theather.

11. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Although I've only had my UHD3000 for a few months, this was one of the first minor annoyances I experienced. Before I pause I rewind about 10 seconds. My old Popcorn would do this (about 3 seconds) when you hit pause.

12. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

I've certainly had bugs pile up cause I didn't power it off for many updates. Bugs that I thought everyone else had. powering it off from the switch at the back fixed them all. I was amazed!

13. Goodmorning everyone, sorry for my huge ignorance but, I don't remember where is the setting to receive beta updates, necessary to have this update. Would any of you be so kind to show me the path to reach it? Thank you so much in advance, I wish everyone a happy Sunday, Andrea.

14. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

In the update section !
    You need to tick the box receive betas .

andreamusso.am likes this.
  15. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

On your box open up settings, go all the way to the end on the right side and you should see it.

andreamusso.am likes this.
  16. Thank you so much for the directions ....

17. Joao Franco

Joao Franco Member

No more logo at movie start.
    It´s normal?
    I like the logo

18. Markswift2003

No, the logo is still there.

There is a mention in the changelog but I didn't notice any changes:

1. Clearlogo display associated the loading Title switch

Make sure you haven't got it turned off and make sure the movie actually has a ClearLogo (not many, but some don't)

When playing a movie hit: Menu/Advanced/More Settings/Show video name when starting playback

upload_2021-7-18_14-2-59.png

Cyclion, Mariusz and leonkoum like this.
  19. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

@mirror
    1. Clearlogo display associated the loading Title switch
    Maybe some confusing with that option as community request is was to have option to display Clearlogo and hide title when video is loading.
    @Mabon request to hide title and keep Clearlogo in this topic.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
    Cyclion and Markswift2003 like this.
  20. Markswift2003

Completely agree - I suggested this some weeks ago - basically if ClearLogo is available then show ClearLogo only else show title.

vddan likes this.