Still....

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by gridlock, Nov 3, 2016.

1. gridlock

gridlock Member

even after the latest update , unfortunately still ;
    - color regression (when changing resolution to 1080p 60hz on a 4K tv and restarting the box)
    - the box boots up by itself after switching on the main power plug for all other electrical appliances connected to a power extension.
    - playback stutter on the default YouTube app which many people prefer as compared to the YouTube android tv version , which is playing smoothly.

2. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

The box boot up because if emergency flash is need how will you turn it on to flash?

In new firmware if you go to setting cec enable cec uncheck all box then disable cec your Zidoo should not power on.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  3. gridlock

gridlock Member

judging from your first paragraph and how confident you are , i actually thought that you know what you're talking about.

zidoo developers, i hope you can find remedies for my mentioned issues....

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

" the box boots up by itself after switching on the main power plug for all other electrical appliances connected to a power extension. " not a bug/issue. was designed this way. For them to add a option in android just for you will be hard work. There are other REAL bugs out there that needs fixing.

5. gridlock

gridlock Member

oh lord , listen listen...., i don't wanna open an argument with you so kindly just don't mind my posts or else I'll tell grummel2005 , she knows how to handle you right.....
    i already have 4 zidoo products , 1 nvidia shield tv , 1 minix u1 and 1 have himedia q10 pro..... i love the playback quality on zidoo as compared to the other big names mentioned..... and i was told by mirror that they can easily find away to work out the power issue (despite what you have mentioned as being a design of the box).
    if you are fine with a feature and you don't consider it an issue it doesn't mean that other customers are fine with it.... and if companies will not mind single or individual customer's feedback or issues (your description was very polite "just for you...." ) then that would be a mistake , coz that single customer will either buy more and more from the same company or even recommend it to others......
    pls , I've noticed how you reply to other posts so i will truly appreciate it if you don't reply to mine....

xtreme1 likes this.
  6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i don't mine zidoo working this out. i mind you posting same thing over and over again. and calling it a issue. its a request. it has been heard. wait....

7. gridlock

gridlock Member

i already told you not to reply to my posts.
    if you are a grown up , you would've noticed that my posts and comments are after firmware releases...
    for now , i will release the kraken ; your worst nightmare ; grummel2005.....
    hey don't take it seriously , just kiddin , but just don't reply to my posts...

8. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

" pokes gridlock with a stick "

xtreme1 likes this.
  9. gridlock

gridlock Member

hahaha..... whatever bro....

10. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i'm just messing with you :D sorry

xtreme1 likes this.
  11. gridlock

gridlock Member

aware of that... thanks bro.

12. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

not really - i checked a lot of setting-combinations

13. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

An
    Since I set it no more boot from my Zidoo....