Beta version v2.3.60 for Z9S/Z10/Z1000/X20/X20 PRO/UHD2000

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1296)' started by mirror, Jun 23, 2021.

1. dapro

dapro Member

So that the trailer does not run must be a problem with the firmware since x.x.45. I have another box and have the x.35 on it. this is where the trailers run. So then I think the programmers should take a closer look here. that's so annoying and unacceptable that you can't do something like that. Even if it's a beta. Can you actually downgrade from the x.60 to the x.35 again?

2. Lony

Lony Active Member

The Firmware 2.3.60 is a desaster !!!

Trailers under HT4.0 are working with NuPlayer, but not with Native Player. The Result of this, many more Bugs.

NuPlayer is not the primary Player, when i play my MKV or iso.

You should test something like this when you release a BETA firmware.

3. dapro

dapro Member

I can only agree.
    Zidoo should revise this as soon as possible. Some have already installed this beta.
    Zidoo is really pi.... me off. INCREDIBLE

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Both NuPlayer and Native Player are for streaming media only - they have no effect on local playback,

Generally setting nuplayer will be okay.

They call different players according to the online address of videos.
    NuPlayer calls the player of Android Google Framework.
    Native Player is a local player with Realtek's DVD player

5. dapro

dapro Member

but where is the problem that the trailers in the HT do not run with 1296 chips.
    Somehow it seems to me that the problem does not exist with the 1219er.
    It would be nice if the problem could be fixed quickly. Zidoo is promoting it.
    Then it should work too

6. Lony

Lony Active Member

That's not right, there is a difference, play an ISO and set your AVR to AUTO or RAW, then you will see it. Incidentally, the films don't run smoothly either. But if I use the native player, then everything works except the AUTO setting in the audio area, because then RAW must be explicitly set.

Since when should that be a Realtek DVD player please? More like GoogleVideoPlayer.

7. Markswift2003

"DVDPlayer" is just the internal name given to a process of the Realtek player.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  8. dapro

dapro Member

that's interesting. Can you say if you could fix the problem with the trailers for the 1296 generation?

9. Markswift2003

No - as far as I know the issue is with YouTube and not Zidoo.

I use local trailers which has the advantage of being able to chose the trailer you want in the quality you want and that works on 1296 boxes just fine.

10. dapro

dapro Member

I have the UHD2000. I also have local trailers for some of them. These are not played. I have the beta version x.x.60 on it and HT x.x.69
    Why aren't the local trailers running? What did you name the Traler file? When I go to play, HT says no trailers available

upload_2021-7-1_12-55-4.png

11. Markswift2003

The Stream Player is used for local trailers, but it's not used for local media playback.

12. dapro

dapro Member

So when I click on a film in the post wall, it goes on to the view where the film is displayed. At the top right I have the clapperboard. When I press this, HT tells me there are no trailers. In version x.x.35 the trailer was played automatically, which unfortunately no longer works.

I also don't understand why the trailers run on the 1619 generation and not on the 1296 generation if it is up to youtube

13. Markswift2003

The trailer should be named like:

FileName.trailer.ext

or

FolderName.trailer.ext

So for example if the movie file is called Zombieland.mkv, and the trailer is an MP4 file, it must be named Zombieland.trailer.mp4

upload_2021-7-1_12-2-41.png

If it's a BDMV, you name the trailer like the folder name and put it in that folder:

upload_2021-7-1_12-3-21.png

14. Markswift2003

They don't.

15. Lony

Lony Active Member

Earlier versions of HT4 ran flawlessly with the native player and the trailers ran here as well. If you have a Z9s or a comparable model, please set the native player in the settings, because that's how it has to be and then see what happens. No trailer preview and no trailers that are locally on the hard drive will work. Verify it in the zidoo's media center and play the trailer, and it works. I don't use a stream player for trailers, should I always switch back and forth in order to play my sources properly?

If this is a YouTube problem, ok, but then at least the local trailers should work.

16. Markswift2003

Local trailers work perfectly, but you have to set the stream player as NuPlayer.

NuPlayer has always been the best setting for Stream Player - it has the best compatibility.

When you play the trailer via Media Center of course it works because you're using the Zidoo Player not the Stream Player.

Stream Player set to Native Player:

Screenshot_20210701-121710.png

Stream Player set to NuPlayer

Screenshot_20210701-121635.png

Screenshot_20210701-122813.png

17. dapro

dapro Member

where do you set that up with the players?

18. Markswift2003

Sorry - don't understand the question? Can you elaborate?

If you mean Native Player and NuPlayer - it's in settings/playback/stream player

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  19. dapro

dapro Member

If you mean Native Player and NuPlayer - it's in settings/playback/stream player[/QUOTE]

yes, that's what I mean

Markswift2003 likes this.
  20. dapro

dapro Member

An you send an Screenshot from this? I can’t find it in the settings!